Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 347

Top2n:
Good afternoon, can you tell me what the order has all the time from placing to history, id?
Symbol, magik, opening price

Artyom Trishkin:
Symbol, magician, opening price

I've been in situations with a broker where the magician has gone down to zero. That is why I have long been insuring that I put a magician in the comment. And if the magician is zero, then I will parse the comment, because the probability of both fields resetting at the same time is less than separately.

fxsaber:

I've seen situations at a broker where the magician has gone down to zero. That is why I have long been insuring that I put a magician in the comment. And if the magician is zero, then I will parse the comment, because the probability of both fields dropping at the same time is less than separately.

Isn't this a bug? It violates the whole logic of any EA. Should have gone into detail to servicedesk with the logs.

Artyom Trishkin:
Isn't it a bug? It violates the entire logic of any EA. It should have been detailed to servicedesk with logs.

The developers would have sent it to the helpdesk of the broker who was using a custom bridge, i.e. MT4 only served as a GUI. So a third party solution could do anything. The MT4 developers were not responsible for that. This was clear from the beginning, that's why I quickly implemented alternative OrderSend and everything was working with bypassing this bug.

I don't know if this bug exists now, because I analyzed it in the manner described above.

Hello. Can you please tell me how to automatically enable import of DLL for indicator in my Expert Advisor?

I want to run it in the Strategy Tester, but there is no way to enable the import. Is it possible to write it in the code?

On the marketplace, paid products are encrypted. It makes sense here.

I copied the MQL4 folder to another computer and found out that free products seem to be encrypted too. It cannot be launched on the new PC. Why did it do that?

voron_026:

Hello. Can you please tell me how to automatically enable import of DLL for indicator in my Expert Advisor?

I want to run it in the Strategy Tester, but there is no way to enable the import. Can it be prescribed in the code?

Try to enable it by default in the terminal settings

Sergey Likho:

try turning it on by default in the terminal settings

Got it. Thank you

Greetings!

Is it possible to find the code of standard bollinger i.e. all calculations in one indicator. standard iBands is not visible as it counts. The popular Bands.mq4 is also not fully described in one file because it refers to external #include <MovingAverages.mqh>

Денис:

Greetings!

Is it possible to find the code of standard bollinger i.e. all calculations in one indicator. standard iBands is not visible as it counts. The popular Bands.mq4 is also not fully described in one file because it refers to the external #include <MovingAverages.mqh>

Why? :-) The bollinger is a simple average around which there are two envelopes at a standard deviation distance...

middle line (around which everything is) iMA(_Symbol,_Period....)

top line = mean + iStdDev(....)*deviance

bottom line = average - iStdDev(...)*deviance

Reason: