Errors, bugs, questions - page 264

Academic:

This has already been pointed out by Rinat, it must be a mistake.

To restart, go to "services" on the remote computer in the control panel and start the tester agent services. They're stopped.

That's the problem, I can't keep "hiding" on remote computers by restarting the services !

Is there any other way to restart them without displaying them on the screen?

gisip:

That's the problem, I can't constantly be seen restarting services on remote computers !

Is there any other way to restart them without displaying them?

Remote control. Right button on "Computer" -> Control, and change from local to remote. :)

Academic:
Remote control. Right button on "Computer" -> Management, and change from local to remote. :)

What do we do next?

Could you please elaborate a bit more?

gisip:

What do you do next?

Could you be a little more specific?

Well, go to "Services" and select MetaTester service (I think it's called that) and click "Start" in its properties.

You can by the way if memory serves me correctly - set and "what to do if the service stopped" - you can specify to restart. For Vista or 7, you can also create an evert (event) on stopping the service. But it is easier to just set the service to restart.

gisip:

That's the problem, I can't constantly be seen restarting services on remote computers !

Is there any other way to restart them without displaying them?

wait for the build. we're all sitting with this problem too

Academic:
Go to "Services" and select the MetaTester service (I think it's called that) and click on "Start" in its properties.
Can't see services on remote computers says "Error 5: Access Denied" What should I do?

gisip:
Can't see services on remote computers says "error 5: Access Denied" what to do?

Well, there's another option - the SC command. There is a help there.

Denied access can be for many reasons. For example, if you have a mix - XP and Vista and Seven. But in general, it should ask for a password and then it's easy.

Academic:

Well there is another option - the SC command. There is help there.

Access denied can be for many reasons. For example if you have a mix of XP and Vista and Seven. But in general you should have been asked for a password and then it's easy.

All, thanks, seems to be working !!!

Does anyone know how to calculate an estimated annual percentage of profitability (based on transaction history)?

Build 375. the bug is really bad, as a result of which I've already lost quite some money...

The EA parameters are not restored to the settings after closing/opening the terminal.

To be more precise, some part of them can be restored (e.g. 3 out of 6), while others reset to default settings.

And don't ask me to write more about it in helpdesk. this situation can and should have been addressed before the release of the build. you have a puncture after puncture in the main areas.

what release? what serious work can you even talk about? bugs appear from every byte :)

Reason: