Errors, bugs, questions - page 2403

Stanislav Korotky:
What is the way to view the charts of all used symbols and deals on them after the multicurrency test?

For each symbol separately or all together?

Graphs a single run, even in visual mode, cannot generate properly. Reports, yes.

fxsaber:

For each symbol separately or all together?

Graphs a single run, even in visual mode, cannot generate properly. Reports, yes.

I don't care how. Switch from one to another. Now you can only open the symbol on which the bot is running?

Stanislav Korotky:

I don't care how. Switch from one to the other. Now you can only open the symbol on which the bot is running, right?

For now, only save all trades and display them in the terminal.

fxsaber:

For now, only save all the trades and display them in the terminal.

It is probably possible to generate templates with deal line objects for each symbol and apply them to a regular chart or in a chart object. If someone hasn't already done so...

fxsaber:

Because if you close part of a position, the remaining part does not change its ticket - a feature of MT5.

I am talking about a situation where there are no partial closures (i.e. the most common situation in 90% of hedge accounts)

Hi.

One question - your support team referred me to a forum, I'm already lost here, can't it be solved?

I've added a signal - but I couldn't link the phone. Because it's linked to another account.
OK!

Found the account, deleted the signal from the account dinomit ( login).
Now, when adding the same account in another account, the system writes that the account is already attached.

Well it's not there - ? Fix it, please...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And so by the way, now that went. I do not know if the branch.
I don`t know if it`s in the right branch. But I`ve had no time to express my wishes about MT5 terminal.

I am in my sixth year of learning TEX analysis.
I need trend lines, lines, etc.

1) In MT4 when stretching the trend line, when it is activated, I can use the mouse to go anywhere, and the nearest point location is shifted to the target.
In MT 5, you need to enlarge the screen, put on the LUPU, and try to find this point on the line to change it.

2) It's elementary to display the object in a specific TF. In MT 4, you activate the object, uncheck one checkbox and put another. In MT 5, you just pipipip........! You have marked the object, unchecked all the checkboxes, then you have to uncheck all the checkboxes and press the button again to mark only H1 among the clocks.

This *** as a techie to me, the mt 5 just sucks a complete mess. I can describe to this a lot of disadvantages compared to mt 4.

I get the impression that the developers are actively developing the necessary tools for the broker to easily manipulate their clients accounts. I have plenty of records of your plugins on file. In fact, you`re not denying it yourself.

But what about us? What is MT5 anyway? Why make a mess of something that wasn't very smooth anyway!
Isn't it some kind of perversion - to take all the normal features of MT 4 and make them unbearable in MT 5?

The terminal is silent in the first place.
Why put this by default THYND DYND - THYND DYND - like 15 fucking seconds... If I need these notifications I can turn them on myself.

Display objects only on the chart where the object itself is located! - Can't this feature be added in God knows how many years?
Ahh yes!!!
Such a feature is in the mobile version)))
Works right up until you change timeframe, and then everything is displayed everywhere. And mixed people, pigs - remember the poet?
Why cannot you pay attention to the user?

It is easier to get used to a totally unfamiliar terminal than to work with a constantly changing Mt 4-5.

Thank you!

Мобильные приложения MetaTrader 5 для iPhone/iPad и Android
Мобильные приложения MetaTrader 5 для iPhone/iPad и Android
  • www.metatrader5.com
Мобильный трейдинг в MetaTrader 5 — это возможность торговать на Форексе, фондовой бирже, а также фьючерсами в любое время из любой точки мира. Имея смартфон или планшет с установленным приложением MetaTrader 5 для iOS или Android, вы всегда будете в курсе рыночной ситуации и сможете совершать торговые операции 24 часа в сутки. Все возможности...
Files:
1.jpg  249 kb

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

Ilya Malev:

I am talking about a situation where there are no partial closures (i.e. the most common situation in 90% of hedge accounts)

Partial close is not necessarily a partial fill from the server.

#include <MT4Orders.mqh>

#define Ask SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_ASK)

void OnStart()
{
  const TICKET_TYPE Ticket= OrderSend(_Symbol, OP_BUY, 1, Ask, 100, 0, 0); // Открыли позицию на 1 лот.

if (OrderSelect(Ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET))
    OrderClose(OrderTicket(), 0.2, OrderClosePrice(), 100); // Закрыли 0.2 лота.

if (OrderSelect(Ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET))
    OrderPrint(); // #364173783 2019.03.12 07:36:56 buy 0.80 EURUSD 1.12559 0.00000 0.00000 1.12549 0.00 0.00 -7.11 0
}

So how do you pick on a ticket of 0.2 closed lots in such a situation in MT5?

How can I see what the function returns in the debug?

I.e. I want to know what the value after return is.

Ilya Malev:

I'm not talking about the partial close situation, I'm talking about the situation in which 90% of transactions in hedge accounts occur - when orders are opened and closed as single entities. By the way, MT4 also had partial openings and closings and in that case we had to calculate tickers of orders using comments but it didn't prevent us from saving tickers and subsequently selecting closed tickers from the history

How to select 0.2 in your example can be thought of in different ways. Generally speaking, if you don't know the ticket beforehand, you can't. Exactly the same was in MT4

It was not so in MT4. There, when partially closed, the remaining position changes the ticket. In MT5 it does not.

90% is not 100%. The library should work correctly 100% of the time because it is designed for real trading.

Can someone show us an Expert Advisor that uses SELECT_BY_TICKET?

Reason: