Errors, bugs, questions - page 2398

1775425:
Good evening! Today I had orders closed all day for losing trades in my demo account. I had nothing to do with them. Is there any way to fix this failure and return the money to my demo account. Honestly, I don't want this to happen with real money. Thanks in advance.

And in the order comments it says "SO", right?

Artyom Trishkin:

And the comments on the warrants say "SO", right?

I couldn't resist sending it to Humour.

Alexey Viktorov:

What humour, give the demo money back to the man. It's a bug or a bug)))

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What humour, give the demo money back to the man. It's a bug and a bug)))

It's a demo bug.

Alexey Viktorov:

What's more striking is not that it's demo money that needs to be paid back, but that the man knows nothing about the funds and is surprised by the closure of the hangings that drove his account with a "million" balance to a standstill.

Artyom Trishkin:

What is more striking is not that it is demo money that needs to be returned, but that the person knows nothing about the funds and is surprised by the closure of the hang-ups that drove his account with a "million" balance to a stop-out.

This is precisely the reason for banning any market for individuals.

We should not just issue a licence to anyone who wants to enter the market, but also put together a training programme for at least half a year.

How do I turn off the output of economic news on the charts?

Stanislav Korotky:
How to disable the display of economic news on the charts?

Calendar tab --> PCM --> Show on charts --> Delete all events --> Uncheck "Auto update"

Artyom Trishkin:

Calendar tab --> PCM --> Show on charts --> Delete all events --> Uncheck "Auto update"

There is no Calendar tab, but there are events on the charts.

Reason: