Errors, bugs, questions - page 1896

fxsaber:

TimeTradeServer can return all sorts of nonsense.

As far as I understand, it is tied to TimeLocal. What about local time?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
As far as I understand, it is tied to TimeLocal. What about the local time?
Yes, it shows as I set the local time. I can change the year.

The question ofTimeTradeServer and displaying local time has already been raised.
Probably about 2 years ago, unfortunately, I don't remember exactly when, but it was raised.

Sergey Dzyublik:
Next idea then:
MT uses certain anti-debugging mechanisms to protect itself, maybe that's where the conflicts with the toy lie.
Only the developers can figure this out, but I doubt they'll waste their time on it.

Yeah, I have my doubts, I leave Quick loaded for urgent operations...

Combinator:
The terminal loads opencl when loading, there just can't be a more direct connection to the video card, write to the SD.

Not all games crash... - I have nothing to give to sd - there are no logs.

Please give me the formula to calculate the total position. For example, a position has been opened in SBER stock:

1. BUY direction
2. volume of 15 lots
3. opening price 170.05

Another SBER order is sent:

1. BUY direction
2. volume 25 lots
3. Opening price 172.10

The question is, the opening price of the joint position will be recalculated and will be between 170.05 and 172.10, I am interested in the new price calculation formula.

Konstantin:

Please give me the formula to calculate the total position. For example, a position has been opened in SBER stock:

1. BUY direction
2. volume of 15 lots
3. opening price 170.05

Another SBER order is sent:

1. BUY direction
2. volume 25 lots
3. Opening price 172.10

The question is, the opening price of the aggregate position will be recalculated and will be between 170.05 and 172.10, I am interested in the calculation formula for the new price.

=(170,05*15+172,1*25)/(15+25)

With one of the last updates the code in MT4 stopped compiling. However, it compiles in MT5 without any problems, and there is nothing MT5-specific in it, as far as I understand. Please, tell me, what is the reason?

Example code that compiles in MT5 but not in MT4:

class Class1 { };

int OnInit()
{
    Class1 *arr1[], *arr2[];
    ArrayResize(arr1, 2);
    arr1[0] = new Class1();
    arr1[1] = new Class1();

ArrayCopy(arr2, arr1);//Ошибка "arr1 - structures containing objects are not allowed" в MT4

delete(arr1[0]); delete(arr1[1]);
    return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
}

P. S.: Metatrader4 build 1090, Metatrader 5 build 1596

-Aleks-:

=(170,05*15+172,1*25)/(15+25)

my calculation is like this:
double _profit = (172.10 - 170.05) * 15;   // считаем полученную прибыль по первой позиции
double _profit_summ = _profit / (15 + 25); // считаем совокупную прибыль по объему
double _lev_op = 170.05 + _profit_summ;    // получаем цену открытия
how does it end up being correct?

Mist13:

With one of the last updates the code in MT4 stopped compiling. However, it compiles in MT5 without any problems, and there is nothing MT5-specific in it, as far as I understand. Please, tell me, what is the reason?

Example code that compiles in MT5 but not in MT4:

P. S.: Metatrader4 build 1090, Metatrader 5 build 1596

I've read somewhere that with the introduction of new rules for structures and unions, it will not be correct to use the copy function for arrays in relation to pointers arrays

Konstantin:
It has been written here somewhere that with the introduction of new rules for structures and unions, it will not be correct to use the copy function for arrays in relation to pointer arrays
I see, thank you. I didn't think it was related to the introduction of unions - the connection is not clear somehow. However, if I don't encounter more serious compatibility problems, then fine, it's just trifles.
Reason: