Errors, bugs, questions - page 1899

Oleg Tsarkov:

What about a mobile phone?

I use a classic Motorola Razer V3, no terminal there. You should have tried the web terminal....

Dmitriy Skub:

If critical, you can close from Quick or by phone.

Haven't seen that in a long time (including today on oil), but I don't have indicators on my charts anymore.

Critically frustrating, as the oil short has been in place since 54.47. And I could close the hung RTS futures :(

Your terminal was not slow? Do you think that standard indicators can do that?

Didn't make a call, as a larger position was processed via Quick - it worked fine!

If it wasn't for my love of MQ , I would have torn the terminal down today... Very bad...

There is a suspicion that the problem is with the EA, which is on the chart but is not allowed to trade - could it be loading up the CPU?

-Aleks-:

There is a suspicion that the problem is with the EA, which is on the chart but is not allowed to trade - could it be loading up the CPU?

If it is prohibited, then it is unlikely. In general, it depends on how the EA is written - what calculations it performs after the tick. I have several Expert Advisors that work without problems. Try to have a separate terminal for trading only and observe.

In MT5 it seems that chart drawing is of lower priority (which is quite logical). But apparently it's not optimally written.IMHO.

Yes, the oil company has had a good run.

-Aleks-:

The terminal is dead, I cannot close the oil and RTS futures position - what is this - horror!

Why don't you present the full logs for a day from the windows of the terminal and Expert Advisors?

You understand that it is about installed custom indicators and Expert Advisors. It is not the terminal's fault.

Dmitriy Skub:

If banned, unlikely. Generally, it depends on how the EA is written - what calculations it does after the tick arrives. I have several Expert Advisors working without any problems. Try to allocate a separate terminal only for trading and observe.

In MT5 it seems that chart drawing is of lower priority (which is quite logical). But apparently it's not optimally written.IMHO.

Yes, the oil company has had a good run.

I have a suspicion that it is a disabled Expert Advisor... It seems to be not completely disabled, I hope it will be explained to us now.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Why don't you present the full logs for the day from the windows of the terminal and experts?

You understand that it is about the custom indicators and Expert Advisors you have installed. It is not the terminal's fault.

Because it is not clear what should be in the logs.... it did not work. I am sending the log to your personal account.

You send a message with"Renat Fatkhullin" in it, but the user can't find it - you just need Renat ... but the user won't find it - just Renat...

Ошибки, баги, вопросы
Ошибки, баги, вопросы
  • www.mql5.com
Форум алго-трейдеров MQL5

Renat Fatkhullin:

Why don't you present the full logs for the day from the windows of the terminal and experts?

You understand that it is about the custom indicators and Expert Advisors you have installed. It is not the terminal's fault.

Dear Renat!

Is it worth waiting for an answer on the merits of the question?

-Aleks-:

Dear Renat!

Is it worth waiting for an answer on the merits of the question?

Pleasewrite to servicedesk.

I personally do not have the ability to answer all questions, unfortunately. If I do not see immediately, fully and in detail formulated question, I can only advise to disclose the subject.

Reason: