Errors, bugs, questions - page 1406

Alexey Navoykov:

Would it be better to make the compile options "Debug" and "Release"?

Yeah, and then get "Recompile your debug code" errors from the tester :)

Renat Fatkhullin:

This is a new optimizing compiler for MQL5 (MQL4 doesn't have it).

You have to pay for better target code with longer compilation time. Some long functions, consisting of hundreds of lines, it optimizes very hard.

The compiler really works very slowly now - what used to compile instantly now takes tens of seconds. I won't give you examples, just on the estimate level.

Alexey Navoykov:

Is it worth it at all? Isn't the price for this "quality code" too high? To slow down the compilation speed dozens of times, for the sake of a relatively small performance gain...

The speed gain is from 2 to 10 times for x64 versions of MetaTrader 5 terminal.

The result is worth it. Although we will work on the compilation speed.

Can you tell me where to get and how to install (update to) the latest version of the terminal? What about the penultimate version?

Yury Kirillov:
Please, advise, where can I get and how can I install (update) the terminal of the latest version? And the penultimate one?

Open a demo account on the MetaQuotes-Demo trading server and connect to that account. Updates appear on the MetaQuotes-Demo server first

I would also like to get an answer:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

Igor Konyashin, 2012.07.16 10:29

Maybe the developers can suggest: what font is used in the terminal for the values of currency pairs, on the right?

Good afternoon. Could you please tell me what the problem might be. On Windows 7 the script for mt4 was working fine. After upgrade to Windows 10 the script hangs and I have to close the terminal to reboot. The error does not disappear.
Files:
EekKxYd.png  68 kb

StyLe2013:
Good afternoon. Could you please tell me what the problem might be. On Windows 7 the script for mt4 was working fine. After upgrade to Windows 10 the script hangs and I have to close the terminal to reboot. The error does not disappear.
Only psychics can solve this problem by the picture :) . You need to look at the code. Isn't the script using dll?

Karputov Vladimir:
Only psychics can read a picture :) . You have to look at the code. Does it use a dll script?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/25344#comment_877559

uses)

Where is the "complain about user" button? When will it finally appear?

And when will there be an automatic removal of shitty user advertising spammers like https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/forexdirectory ???

Reason: