Errors, bugs, questions - page 1407

Karputov Vladimir:
Only clairvoyants know how to read a picture :) . It is necessary to look through the code. Perhaps the dll does not use the script?

Uses.

The problem indicated in the link is not present. Help gentlemen.

StyLe2013:

Uses.

The problem indicated in the link is not present. Please help gentlemen.

See the discussion on the script: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/25344

Karputov Vladimir:

See the discussion on the script: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/25344

The discussion stopped in 2012. The author just fixed the problem for win7. You have to look for the author..., or some compatibility modes...

Подскажите, где взять и как установить (обновить на) терминал последней версии? А предпоследней?

Karputov Vladimir:

Open a demo account on the MetaQuotes-Demo trading server and connect to that account. Updates appear on the MetaQuotes-Demo server first

Is there any way to install previously released releases?

And how can I force the update of an already installed terminal from another (notMetaQuotes) dealing centre?

Yury Kirillov:

Is there any way to install previously released releases?

And how to force an upgrade of an already installed terminal from another (notMetaQuotes) dealing centre?

If you have several terminals and one of them is connected to MQ-Demo, it will be updated. All other terminals will receive this update and also will request the permission to update. Please note that MetaQuotes-Demo server contains beta-versions and you update your terminals with these beta-versions at your own risk.

Artyom Trishkin:
If you have several terminals and one terminal is connected to the MQ-Demo, it is updated. All other terminals pick up this update and start asking for permission to update too. You should consider that MetaQuotes-Demo server contains beta versions and you update your terminals with these beta versions at your own risk.
So if I want to update all terminals on this computer, I should install the terminal from MQ and all other terminals will be updated automatically?

Yury Kirillov:
So if I want to update all terminals on this computer, I should install the terminal from MQ and all others will be updated automatically?
Not install, but connect to the MetaQuites-Demo server.

Yury Kirillov:
So if I want to update all terminals on a given computer, I have to install the terminal from MQ and all others will be updated automatically?
Install the terminal from MQ, update it to the latest beta version. When running the other terminals they will ask for permission to update.

Karputov Vladimir:
Not install, but connect to the MetaQuotes-Demo server.

Yes, I forgot to clarify.

How to open a demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo server

Artyom Trishkin:

Yes, I forgot to clarify.

How to open a demo account on the MetaQuotes-Demo server

Guys, you two have me completely confused. To summarize: 1. I do not need to install a new (additional) program (terminal). 2. In the existing (already installed) terminal I need to open a new demo account on MQ and in this terminal (installed copy of the program) everything will be updated. 3. In other copies of the programme (terminal) nothing will be updated.

Right?

Reason: