Errors, bugs, questions - page 1267

sanyooooook:
remain to change a laptop. )

I had the same idea, but since there are 3 laptops in the family, I'll use my daughter's. )) When she falls asleep I take her out to the balcony for half an hour, but what should I do with her in summer? ))) in the fridge ))

thought, may be, there are any other decisions, except the most radical (expensive)

thejobber:

I was thinking the same thing, but as there are 3 laptops in the family, I'll use my daughter's one ))

I was wondering if there are any other solutions than the most radical (expensive)

The device may be a little pricey but it's better for your device if you want to use it for optimizing your computer then it will be warm.

SZS: What kind of laptop? TTX so to speak )

sanyooooook:
It all depends on what kind of laptop it's designed for, if it's designed to sit on the web and optimise it, it will obviously get warm.
hp630, I bought it a long time ago, I wasn't actively engaged in algotrading back then... purely for the Internet, office applications...

thejobber:

Colleagues, thanks, I've read it all (translated it), what to do? ))

i took the cooler to the shop 2 months ago to get it cleaned, change the thermopattern

Have you tried changing the "high performance" mode to, say, "balanced"?

Tapochun:
Have you tried changing the "high performance" mode to, say, "balanced"?
Yes, I've gone through all the modes, only it's not about modes, as the laptop does NOT fall asleep according to the rules of the power consumption profile

thejobber:
Yes, I've tried all the modes, but it's not about modes, because the laptop does NOT fall asleep according to the rules of the power consumption profile
Does it fall asleep without load also not according to the rules? With the same errors? Is it also getting hot?

Tapochun:
Does it also fall asleep without load, out of order? With the same errors? Is it also getting hot?

You could try using a cooled laptop stand.

Also, the cleaning may not have cleaned everything. It is difficult to reach. Depends on the laptop though.

thejobber:
yes, I've tried all the modes, only it's not the modes, as the laptop does NOT fall asleep according to the rules of the power consumption profile

I can't judge exactly how your laptop was cleaned, but I know from experience: a laptop can form a very thick layer of dust on the exhaust grille (where the air is blown out). It's very similar to the material of a valenki. Such a "carpet" does not allow air to pass through at all. If you don't take it apart, you can try this: With the laptop switched on, you blow very hard through this exhaust grate inside the laptop. If you're lucky, this "carpet" will come off the grille and hit the spinning blades of the fan.

The fan will chop this "carpet" into dust and blow it safely to your face outside.

barabashkakvn:

If you are lucky, this "carpet" will come off the grille and land directly on the rotating blades of the fan.

The fan will chop this "carpet" into dust and blow it safely into your face.

he's a trader, he's 90-99% unlucky ))

wouldn't it be easier to look and take it apart as a last resort?

I think the warranty has already expired.

Tapochun:
Does it fall asleep with no load also out of order? With the same errors? Is it also heating up?
Without load (strategy optimisation) it's OK, works like clockwork, all the rules work.
Reason: