Errors, bugs, questions - page 1271

Please advise! Quotes have stopped coming in since 16 January 19:50 server time. Alapri-MT5 server is the default one. I tried to change the ip-address, trading account, reinstall the MT5. No effect, what to do?

Tron_KZ:
Please advise! Quotes have stopped coming in since 16 January 19:50 server time. Alapri-MT5 server is the default one. I tried to change the ip-address, trading account, reinstall the MT5. No effect, what to do?
Contact Alpari

Is this the case for everyone or just me? Are the quotes coming to you? What server do you have?

Tron_KZ:
Does everyone have it or is it just me? Are you receiving quotes? What server do you have?
Alpari-Ltd-Demo - quotes are there.

Tapochun:
Alpari-Ltd-Demo - quotes are there.
Strange, my demo account was opened on Alpari-MT5 and there are still no quotes, despite the fact that scanning on it shows the lowest pings. Tried opening on Alpari-Ltd-Demo and the quotes come...

Tron_KZ:
Strange, my demo account was opened on Alpari-MT5 and there are still no quotes, even though scanning on it shows the lowest pings. I tried to open a demo account on Alpari-Ltd-Demo and the quotes come...
Probably the server you mentioned belongs to Al...-UK, which is close to bankruptcy after the events of January 15th...

Wow! My rating under my avatar collapsed like EURCHF. From 13000 to 9000. Is it supposed to be like that?

P.S. I hope no one was betting on a rise...

Tapochun:
Perhaps the server you mentioned belonged to Al...-UK, which after the events of January 15, is close to bankruptcy...
Wow! I didn't know... Can you give me a link to keep me up to date?

Tron_KZ:
Wow! I didn't know... can you give me a link to keep me up to date?
http://quote.rbc.ru/topnews/2015/01/16/34296136.html
Британский брокер группы Alpari объявил о неплатежеспособности :: Главные новости :: Акции :: Quote.rbc.ru
Британский брокер группы Alpari объявил о неплатежеспособности :: Главные новости :: Акции :: Quote.rbc.ru
  • quote.rbc.ru
Quote.rbc.ru 16.01.2015 15:06 Вчерашний неожиданный отказ Швейцарского национального банка (SNB) от политики ограничения курса франка к евро повлек «исключительную волатильность и крайний дефицит ликвидности» в валютных парах с франком, сообщил в пятницу британский форекс-брокер Alpari (UK). В результате большинство клиентов брокера понесли...

Tron_KZ:
Wow! I didn't know... Can you give me a link to keep me up to date?
Go to the UK page
Reason: