Errors, bugs, questions - page 1101

See
Files:
MACD.png  279 kb

Good afternoon!

I have written an indicator. It sometimes, not often, after opening the platform, swears: array out of range in 'indicator.mq5' (111,30)

I have to delete the indicator and run it again. Today is Sunday, bars don't move, no ticks. I closed-opened the platform, on the 2nd time this error popped up. Re-started the indicator. At about 5th time of closing-opening the platform this error has popped.

Friday, it also popped up sometimes when I woke up the computer after sleep. And once, after computer sleep, indicator appeared very sloppy and slid somewhere.

What could be the reason for this? Has anyone had a problem with it? Or copy the code here?

cat7:

Good afternoon!

I have written an indicator. It sometimes, not often, after opening the platform, swears: array out of range in 'indicator.mq5' (111,30)

I have to delete the indicator and run it again. Today is Sunday, bars don't move, no ticks. I closed-opened the platform, on the 2nd time this error popped up. Re-started the indicator. At about 5th time of closing-opening the platform this error has popped.

Friday, it also popped up sometimes when I woke up the computer after sleep. And once after computer sleep, the indicator was very sloppy and slid somewhere.

What could be the reason for this? Has anyone had a problem with it? Or can I copy the code here?

Look at the line 111 and position 30 of the file indicator.mq5

That is where the error in the indicator code is located.

Renat:

Look at the line 111 and position 30 of the file indicator.mq5

This is where the error in the indicator code is located.

Thank you, I was sitting and wondered what that in brackets means.

Good afternoon.
I apologize for asking a question without reading the whole branch, but there are so many pages!..!

So, I have MT4 terminals not installing from any brokers. Having said that, I do have one installed which I saved with the system image, it basically works.

It says - mt4setup.exe - error detected... and so on.

The data that accompanies the error in the form of a file is attached.

Please help!

Files:

int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,
CopyTickVolume(_Symbol,0,0, rates_total ,Volume);

rates_total = 101444 on EURUSD,M5

ArraySize(price) == rates_total

CopyTickVolume() only outputs 101440 bars - is there a limit?

cichiniov:

Good afternoon.
I apologize for asking a question without reading the whole branch, but there are so many pages!..!

So, I have MT4 terminals not installing from any brokers. Having said that, I do have one installed which I saved with the system image, it basically works.

It says - mt4setup.exe - error detected... and so on.

The data that accompanies the error in the form of a file is attached.

Please help!

What is your OS, bit rate ? Does this link make the installation work ?

alexl:
What is your operating system, bit rate ? Does this link make the installation work ?
Yes, sorry, forgot to mention. I have Windows XP 32bit. No, the terminal doesn't install from this link either... What could be the problem ?

cichiniov:
Yes, sorry, I forgot to inform you. I have Windows XP 32bit. No, the terminal doesn't install from this link either... What could be the problem?
Did the MT4 terminal install before? Maybe the processor is very old?

barabashkakvn:
Has the MT4 terminal been installed before? Maybe the processor is very old?
There is a 99.9% chance
Reason: