Errors, bugs, questions - page 1100

joo:

So what's the point of this pointless gesture? ME must see (and the programmer) variables and functions exactly as the compiler does.

Have you tried compiling your own header file? Has the compiler seen variables of unknown master files?

It is the compiler that shows hints by virtually compiling the current file where the cursor stands.

joo:
Nah, that's a bit far-fetched...

Renat:

Each file's intellisense only works within its own scope. That is, it scans the whole file with all the explicit inclusions.

You propose to show data of some file without links to other unknown files. Which is fundamentally wrong.

Renat:

Have you tried compiling your own header file? Did the compiler see variables of unknown master files?

It's the compiler that shows hints by virtually compiling the current file where the cursor is.

Why would I want to compile my header file...?

TheXpert:
No, that's not right...

That's it, it makes sense now. Neither ME nor the compiler knows where the variables are declared (in unknown master files) at all, unless you tell them that directly. After all, the compiler "looks" through the files only starting from the main file...

Well then it's time to introduce special project files that know everything about their files. Or is it not time....

I'm so used to full-fledged projects, that when I started using ME for the first time in several years, I couldn't imagine that I could somehow do without the usual and commonplace conveniences...

Have you ever had a simultaneous rise and fall on one chart at different time intervals, apart from the claim, what did you do?

MetaEditor's built-in svn suddenly started giving an error:

Base checksum mismatch on '[path]' expected: [hash] actual: [other hash] (200014)

Is there any way to fix this without resetting the entire revision history? Google only tells about other svn clients. Chips like restore to an old revision and replace with a copy didn't help.

Lone_Irbis:

MetaEditor's built-in svn suddenly started giving an error:

Base checksum mismatch on '[path]' expected: [hash] actual: [other hash] (200014)

Is there any way to fix this without resetting the entire revision history? Google only tells about other svn clients. Chips like restore to old revision and replace with a copy didn't help.

Do this:

1. close the editor
  2. Copy the contents of /MQL5 folder to a separate location
  3. Delete everything in /MQL5 folder, including hidden mql5.storage files (but do not delete the /MQL5 folder itself)
  4. at the root of /MQL5 tree make Checkout/Export from the repository
  5. Copy your files from the saved location over /MQL5 (but do not copy hidden mql5.storage)
  6. Call /Fix on the root of /MQL5

ASIR:
If you have ever had an error on one chart, both rising and falling at the same time - at different time intervals, in addition to the claim, what did you do?
This error occurred when there was a failure in the broker's quotation data. The data should be corrected and the discrepancy should be eliminated.

ASIR:
If you have ever had a rising and falling trend on one chart at the same time, in different time intervals, what did you do besides the claim?
I don't want to get up!)) I got it too, but my profit fell through (EURJPY), if I'd known I would have put it lower))) And how did you get such a minus on your depo????

Renat:

Do as follows:

1. close the editor
  2. copy contents of /MQL5 folder to a separate location
  3. Delete everything in /MQL5 folder, including hidden mql5.storage files (but do not delete the /MQL5 folder itself)
  4. at the root of /MQL5 tree make Checkout/Export from storage from the editor
  5. Copy your files from the saved location over /MQL5 (but do not copy hidden mql5.storage)
  6. Call /Fix on the root of /MQL5
Thank you! Everything worked without any problems, the revisions have been saved.

titanhouse:
I'm not getting up!)) I`ve got to this moment too, but my profit was hit (EURJPY), I would`ve bet lower if I knew that!))) i had a good view on the profit and i had a good look at it. i had a good view on the profit. i had a good view on the EURJPY and i would have put it up higher. but you got the loss. i had a good view on the EURJPY and i had a good swing. but i had a good swing. i had a good swing. it was fine. i had to go back to the EURJPY and i had to make a call. i had to go back.)
Reason: