Errors, bugs, questions - page 1066

vlad_123:

Nope, it doesn't fit.

The Expert Advisor is developed for distributed processing of financial information and I don't want to bother with x86/x64 DLL's. I.e. I need to implement it using MQL5 tools.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/364

read it. It says in particular what you need. Namely:

• How to pass a complex data type (e.g. structure) to API-function;
  • How to handle the pointer that the API function returns.
Избавляемся от балласта самодельных DLL
Избавляемся от балласта самодельных DLL
  • o_O
  • www.mql5.com
Если MQL5-программисту недостаточно функционала языка, он вынужден обращаться к дополнительным инструментам. Для этого приходится использовать другой язык программирования и создавать промежуточную DLL. В MQL5 имеется механизм представления разных типов данных с помощью структур и передачи их в API, но к сожалению, MQL5 не отвечает нам на вопрос о том, как вытянуть данные из принятого указателя. В данной статье мы поставим точку в этом вопросе и покажем простые механизмы обмена сложными типами данных и работе с ними.

micle, thank you very much!

I can't find how to set the font style (bols, Italic, ...) for OBJ_LABEL?

Can you tell me if it is possible to prescribe in your Expert Advisor that with a certain combination of input parameters during optimization the calculations are sent to agents, but do not go to the cloud, and the calculations of all other combinations of parameters can go to the cloud. Thanks in advance.

Moving67:
Can you tell me if it is possible to prescribe in your Expert Advisor that with a certain combination of input parameters during optimization the calculations are sent to agents, but do not go to the cloud, and the calculations of all other combinations of parameters can go to the cloud. Thanks in advance.
Not yet.

When running optimization in MT4, we need to receive information about a pass in the"Optimization results" tab similar to the one generated by a single pass in the "Report" tab.

How can this be implemented?

Complaint about MQ. Make it so that user consent is always (!) required to update MT5. I have been optimizing my Expert Advisor for more than 10 hours. During optimization, the window of MT5 update has appeared. I have canceled it. Then I had to close the terminal anyway, so that I could continue it tomorrow. So what happened. I disabled it, enabled it, touched the terminal update, proceeded with the optimization ... and it started from scratch. Make it possible to finish optimization on an old version and then accept the update yourself (!).

vlad_123:

Nope, it doesn't fit.

The Expert Advisor is developed for distributed processing of financial information and I don't want to bother with x86/x64 DLL's. I.e. I need to implement it using MQL5 tools.

If the tasks are simple and homogeneous and the algorithm is essentially parallel, you should look for OpenCL.

If not, create separate threads.

Bring back the old MetaEditor's icon, because after the update there are two weird creatures...

The EA worked fine in the tester after today's update stopped. I recompiled it and it still writes in the tester:

2013.09.27 09:19:01 Core 1 2013.01.01 00:00:00 Invalid EX5 file

2013.09.27 09:19:01 Core 1 global initialization failed
2013.09.27 09:19:01 Core 1 global initialization critical error
2013.09.27 09:19:01 Core 1 tester stopped because expert initialization failed

Reason: