Errors, bugs, questions - page 1064

MigVRN:

Hello all!

There is a paragraph like this in the help:

So, if there's a ChartEvent in the event queue, it shouldn't be queued up a second time. Well, it didn't happen :)

Only CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE and CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE are not queued. I.e. only these ChartEventevents have a limit of "no more than one in the queue".

stringo:
Then everyone will set the millisecond timer, even if they don't have to...
Come on. You can't take away people's responsibility. It just makes them stupid. Do you need it?

MetaDriver:
Come on. You can't take people's responsibility away from them. It only makes them stupid. Do you need it?
Nobody's taking it away. Those who really need milliseconds will quickly find an existing, albeit under-described, function.

Does anyone know the answers to the following questions:

1) how to display multilines (with line break) in one object, e.g. like Label?

2) Why in CChartObjectRectLabel no text is displayed? (or is it supposed to be)?

serega41:
Doesn't OBJPROP_ZORDER help?
It seems to only affect the routing of mouse events.

MetaDriver:
It sort of only affects the routing of mouse events.

Yes, I realised I said the wrong thing and deleted the comment)

Is there any way of preventing mouse events from passing through the indicator?

serega41:
Is it possible to prevent the mouse events from passing through the indicator?

On the visible part of the chart overlay pieces from the trend object on the indicator lines, and catch the mouse in these objects.

But do not draw on the whole indicator, but rather redraw only the visible part, otherwise the MT will lie under a huge number of objects.

Well, at least, you can cover two windows in + - half of the window beyond the visible part, then you can redraw less often.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов - Документация по MQL5

Good afternoon!

Help, good people, I've already racked my brains...

There is a Dll, it has the required function, which returns a pointer to a structure via parameter. In other words, it has a function:

typedef struct testInfo {
  int             flag1;
  int             flag2;
  struct testInfo  *next;
} TESTINFO, *PTESTINFO;

int getTestInfo(int param1, int param2, PTESTINFO *outResult);

I import it into MQL5 as:

int getTestInfo(uchar& param1[], uchar& param1[], uchar& outResult[]);

I run through outResult - the first 4 bytes in it are non-zero, i.e. it looks like a Pointer.

Note - question: how to get data at this address in MQL5?

One more thing - I've found a 'useful' trick...

Declare an array, for example, 'int arrTemp[5];'.

Under the debugger all its items equal 0, while during testing they don't.

I spent half a day trying to find out why the connect() function from WinSock library ported from MQL4 does not work.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Переменные - Документация по MQL5