Errors, bugs, questions - page 1598

Renat Fatkhullin:

Hello. Is there any work being done to add new ways to Withdraw funds from the site? Is it worth the wait? If so, when?

Thank you.

Anton Zverev:

I change the fields, but the Change button remains greyed out. I fill the fields correctly.

UPD: made some switches between your demo and alpari. Button is now activated. Some kind of glitch.

No glitch - look at the prompt "at least 35 pips from market price".

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Hello. Is there any work being done to add new ways to Withdraw funds from the site? Is it worth the wait? If so, when?

Thank you.

Unfortunately, no.

Renat Fatkhullin:

No glitch - look at the clue "at least 35 points off the market price".

Yeah, I didn't notice it, man. I wish it was more prominent or something...

Renat Fatkhullin:
Unfortunately, no.
Too bad...

When optimizing in MQL4, I get values of the custom indicator if a number of conditions triggered, which are written in if statements.

That is, the "iCustom" call is in the body of if statement and there are some of them. This greatly reduces the optimization time, especially if the indicator is computationally expensive.

In MQL5, according to the articlehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/239

Itdoesn't matter if there is a call of the indicator in a specific event handler or not, all the indicators, whose handles were created byiCustom() orIndicatorCreate() will be compulsory recalculated before the call of the event handler function.

It means that during optimization, indicator values will be recalculated at every opening price on every bar?

If so, is it possible to do as in MQL4, so that the indicator is calculated after the set of conditions?

And another question. During optimization by opening prices, will the indicator values from the higher timeframe, but not multiple of the current one, be correct if the values are obtained from the bar on the first index (time series)?

Основы тестирования в MetaTrader 5
Основы тестирования в MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
В чем различия между тремя режимами тестирования в MetaTrader 5 и на что обратить внимание? Как происходит тестирование эксперта, торгующего одновременно на нескольких инструментах? Когда и как вычисляются значения индикаторов при тестировании и как обрабатываются события? Как синхронизировать бары с разных инструментов при тестировании в режиме "Только цены открытия"? Статья призвана дать ответы на эти и многие другие вопросы.

forexman77:

When optimizing in MQL4, I get values of the custom indicator if a number of conditions triggered, which are written in if statements.

That is, the "iCustom" call is in the body of if statement and there are some of them. This greatly reduces the optimization time, especially if the indicator is computationally expensive.

In MQL5, according to the articlehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/239

Itdoesn't matter if there is a call of the indicator in a certain event handler or not, all the indicators, whose handles were created byiCustom() orIndicatorCreate() will be compulsory recalculated before the call of the event handler function.

It means that during optimization, indicator values will be recalculated at every opening price on every bar?

If so, is it possible to do as in MQL4, so that the indicator is calculated after the set of conditions?

And another question. When optimizing by opening prices, will the indicator values from the higher timeframe, but not multiple of the current one, be correct if the values are calculated from the bar on the first index (timeframe)?

I also have a problem today.

My Expert Advisor has several indicators calculated on different timeframes. I expect the same results should be obtained on ticks at different TFs while running in the tester, but the results are different. How is it possible and what may be the problem?

The timetable has stopped, what should I do?

Kirill28:

The timetable has stopped, what should I do?

)) Wait... it will go away in a couple of days...

rest for two days. He will go again on Monday.
Reason: