[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 540

FAQ:

Thank you.

costy_:
Increase RAM capacity, reduce max bars in window.
Thank you, the computer seems to have a lot of memory. Manager shows 1.7gb of RAM occupied. I will try to use 3gb operating system key.

andrius:
mozet kto podskazet pocemu nerabotajut indikatori. problema takaja v terminal zakidivajetsa no na grafik nekak neperetaskivajetsa?

Where are the indicators? There are only two indicators

Gentlemen. I'm a complete beginner. I use the Bid variable for example, but I only see 4 decimal places, although the DC supports 5.

I have these questions:

- is it possible to organise order data into an array (ticket, opening price, lot, SL, TP)?

- How convenient is it to work with orders through an array?

Thanks to everyone who will answer!

Flick:
Gentlemen. I'm a complete beginner. I am using a Bid variable for example, but I only see 4 decimal places, even though the DC supports 5.
I need to convert it to a string with 5 digits. By default the variables in the print are 4 digits.

Flick:
Gentlemen. I'm a complete beginner. I use variable Bid for example, but see only 4 decimal places, although DC supports 5.
Use DoubleToStr().

Good day, forum users! I have a problem with my Expert Advisor. It produces correct results on the test, but when I run it on a demo account it starts working differently than on the tester. What may be the reason? Has anybody had problems with it?

costy_:
Write more legible, it'll be easier later.

What do you mean, more readable?!

Vinin:

Allow me to inquire

On what basis is the string type used?

double was giving out some nonsense. so I had to do it in a crunchy way.
Reason: