Errors, bugs, questions - page 1600

Andrey Koldorkin:

I was seriously asking and you're making jokes.

How can you not be joking if YOU put up a graph without an expert and ask "WHY"? :-) If YOU don't want to show an expert, better not to ask - you won't get an intelligible answer, or the moderator will consider it an ad and you will get banned. If you want to ask a question, you should at least attach what is the subject of the question.

Or the same thing I would ask Why my phone doesn't want to run TownShip, but my wife's phone can easily run it.

Don't judge, just a good mood.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

and how can you not weed if YOU put up a schedule without an expert and ask "WHY"? :-) If YOU do not want to show an expert, it is better not to ask - you will not get an intelligible answer, or the moderator will consider it an advertisement and you will get banned. If you want to ask a question, you should at least attach what is the subject of the question.

Or the same thing I would ask Why my phone doesn't want to run TownShip, but my wife's phone can easily run it.

So my question was "can there be bugs in the history? Or is it excluded as MT4 is a cool terminal and does not allow this and it is better to look for the problem by the council".

Andrey Koldorkin:
So my question was "can there be bugs in the history? Or is it excluded as MT4 is a cool terminal and does not allow this and it's better to look for the problem on the board.
Try the story from another brokerage company.

-Aleks-:
Try the story from another brokerage company.

The problem seems to be with the indicator on which Owl is hovering. If you rewind to earlier periods, its "occupancy" decreases manifold.

I.e. on recent charts, it is completely filled with signal colour, which changes back and forth. And on the early ones there are just gaps (((

Andrey Koldorkin:

The problem seems to be with the indicator on which Owl is hovering. If you rewind to earlier periods, its "occupancy" decreases manifold.

I.e. on recent charts, it is completely filled with signal colour, which changes back and forth. The earlier ones are full of gaps (((.

Unfortunately only you can do by "some" indicator. Alas.

Dear developers!

Thank you very much for adding dynamic_cast, but why wasn't it mentioned from which release it was introduced? Just happened to notice it by opening the help :)

I'm turningPrintFormat around and around, but I can't figure out how to output the texts according to the following principle

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyereker323k5er3k6e4r3k56e
dfvlpj fokpshfuok flcop 543654368435646
kpafc kfpcu kpukpykpikernrnoonneocp 3erereekrvpikrnkrvenoaroneov

Vladimir Pastushak:

I'm spinning PrintFormat, but I can't figure out how to output texts according to the following principle

dfvlpj fokpshfuok flcop 543654368435646
kpafk kfpcu kpukpykpykernononeokp 3erereekrvpryknkrvenoaroneov

use a tabulation as a word delimiter:

'\t' -https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/basis/types/integer/symbolconstants

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Символьные константы
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Символьные константы
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Символьные константы - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

coderex:

use tabulation as a word delimiter:

'\t' -https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/basis/types/integer/symbolconstants

I need it in the prints...

Vladimir Pastushak:
I need it in the prints...

What's the problem with using it there? Like this:

string _sBUFF =  "ьвыпалыа\tюокпркдлпрудкгр\tкдлпжфклпжущшк\tереркер323к5ер3к6е4р3к56е";
printf("%s\n\r", _sBUFF);
_sBUFF = "дфвлпж\tфокпщшфуок\tфлкоп\t543654368435646";
_sBUFF = "кпафк\tкфпку\tкпукпыкернрноонунеокп\t3ерыерыекрвпрыкеркнрвеноаронеов";

or like this:

string _sBUFF = NULL;
StringConcatenate(_sBUFF,"ьвыпалыа",'\t',"юокпркдлпрудкгр",'\t',"кдлпжфклпжущшк",'\t',"ереркер323к5ер3к6е4р3к56е\n\r",
"дфвлпж",'\t',"фокпщшфуок",'\t',"флкоп",'\t',"543654368435646\n\r",
"кпафк",'\t',"кфпку",'\t',"кпукпыкернрноонунеокп",'\t',"3ерыерыекрвпрыкеркнрвеноаронеов\n\r";);
printf("%s", _sBUFF);

and there's a lot more to it :)

Reason: