Errors, bugs, questions - page 1602

MQL4. Found what I think is a bug (undocumented feature) in DRAW_HISTOGRAM style mapping. Decided to share it with the public. Text of request to servicedesk#1495422

Чтобы отобразить значения на графике нужно два буфера: для верхнего значения гистограммы и для нижнего. При сопоставлении индикаторным буферам массивов, если буферы для стиля будут иметь значения 0 и 1, 2 и 3, 4 и 5 и т.д. все отображается нормально. Однако, если буферам стиля будут присвоены значения начиная с НЕЧЕТНОГО, т.е. 1 и 2, 3 и 4, 5 и 6, на графике линии гистограммы будут отображаться некорректно, хотя значения в окне данных будут корректными.

Please add a mention of this feature to the documentation, or correct it, because it's not always the case that the DRAW_HISTOGRAM style description will start with an even buffer!

Alexey Kozitsyn:

MQL4. Found what I think is a bug (undocumented feature) in DRAW_HISTOGRAM style mapping. Decided to share it with the public. Text of request to servicedesk#1495422

Where did the zero buffer go? Is the zero buffer of the calculation type or the date buffer?

Karputov Vladimir:
Where does the zero buffer go? Is the zero buffer of the calculation type or the date buffer?
INDICATOR_DATA

Strange behaviour when reading date from CSV file.

From the help:

FileReadDatetime

Reads a string from a CSV file in one of the following formats: "YYYY.MM.DD HH:MI:SS", "YYYY.MM.DD" or "HH:MI:SS" - and converts it to datetime value.

But CSV format of time format is quite different"DD.MM.YYYYY" and if you convert it to another format in CSV it writes number 40101 everywhere.

How do I read time from CSV file?

HH:MI:SS", "YYYY.MM.DD" or "HH:MI:SS" is needed but reports from terminal in html / CSV are saved in format"DD.MM.YYYY"

Vladimir Pastushak:
Strange behaviour when reading date from CSV file.

From the help:

FileReadDatetime

Reads a string from a CSV file in one of the following formats: "YYYY.MM.DD HH:MI:SS", "YYYY.MM.DD" or "HH:MI:SS" - and converts it to datetime value.

But CSV format of time format is quite different"DD.MM.YYYYY" and if you convert it to another format in CSV it writes number 40101 everywhere.

How do I read time from CSV file?

HH:MI:SS", "YYYY.MM.DD" or "HH:MI:SS" is needed but reports from terminal in html / CSV are saved in format"DD.MM.YYYY"

I read the whole file line by line into a string array and then run it through parsing. But this is if you know the structure of the file initially. In this case datetime types are converted both ways correctly.

coderex:
I read the whole file line by line into a string array and then run it through parsing. But that's if you know the file structure from the beginning. The datetime types are converted both ways correctly.
Parsing is too hard process. Mdeee ... So no one knows how to get the date from excel ? What surprises me is that the function from µl requires a non-standard date format...

Vladimir Pastushak:
Parsing is too hard a process. Yeah ... So no one knows how to get the date from eexcel ? I'm surprised that the function from µl requires a non-standard date format...
About the heaviness, it depends on what your task is :) Do you have the original file structure? You have the original structure of the file? For example, the reports in MT4 are easy to parsing, even if it's not so easy at first sight, the main thing is that the file should be structured.

coderex:
About the heaviness, it depends on what your task is :) Do you have the original structure of the file? For example, the reports in MT4 are easy to parsing, although at first glance it seems to be difficult, the main thing is that the file would be structured.

The file is structured by type

date; text; text; text; text

date; text; text; text; text; text

Here's the problem with getting the date...

Maybe you have an example of reading the date?

Vladimir Pastushak:

The file is structured by type

Here's the problem with getting the date...

Maybe you have an example of reading the date ?

Of course there is, I wrote above :) but tell me, how do you expect to decompose the strings? I would create an array of structures:

struct SParam
  {
   datetime m_data;
   string m_text[4];
  } param[];

By the way this file will also create yourself or not? I sent an example of an implementation in a private message.

Vladimir Pastushak:
Parsing is too hard a process. Mhm ... So no one knows how to get the date from Excel ? I'm surprised that the function from µl requires a non-standard date format ...

You are very wrong about parsing.

You need to parse the date through your own date parsing function that understands the Excel format.

Reason: