Errors, bugs, questions - page 1081

How do I delete such a pending order? The order was opened on the market, but for some reason it did not execute. Now it cannot be deleted from the terminal.

Working orders
Open timeOrderSymbolTypeVolumePriceS / LT / PMarket priceStateCommentary
2013.11.19 10:30127479UX-12.13buy2.00 / 0.00market910.9placed
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций - Документация по MQL5

leopold2013:

A question for the administration.

In the title of this thread there is the word "QUESTIONS", which means that they can be asked here.

Do all questions get answered, does anyone have to answer them?

Sincerely: leopold2013.

Whoever wants to answer what they want answers here. Use ServiceDesk in case of problems to communicate constructively.

leopold2013:

A question for the administration.

There is the word "QUESTIONS" in the title of this thread, which means that they can be asked here.

Do all questions get answered, does anyone have to answer them?

Sincerely: leopold2013.

I would like to ask you about your problems with MQL5 programming. We are not discussing DCs or brokers here.

Greetings, today in one of MT5 terminals, the antivirus foundTR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen, what is it?

This is a false alarm due to an error in the anti-virus heuristic engine.

Look at the digital signatures of the exe files, please. It should have our signature and validity status.

Administration, when will it be possible to create blogs here?

paladin800:
Administration, when will it be possible to create blogs here?
I've asked this question on the 4 forum. The answer was - while loaded with the new build of MT4

I see that the Signals service is displacing Zulu, received an email from the broker that Zulu will not be supported.
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

zfs:
This is a good answer to whoever wants to do what. Use ServiceDesk in case of problems to communicate constructively.

Are you sure about constructive communication?

I wrote here about the MT5 terminal freezing. Several people have also confirmed the problem, but there is silence in response!

I wrote to Service Desk, described the problem and even provided an expert - the problem is always in the Expert Advisors, indicators and scripts, but not in the terminal!

I have been waiting for an answer for a week!

And the problem goes on - every terminal (4pc. mt5 running) hangs stably 1-2 times a day!

Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

In IE 11 ( Win 8.1 x64 ) not all site functionality works. In particular, the button "reply" does not work, can not add an image to the post, do not display graphs in the signals.

Maybe someone has overcome this behavior with the browser settings, please share.

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.
Reason: