Errors, bugs, questions - page 1074

After testing, the free space on the C drive has shrunk considerably.

Can you tell me which folder needs to be accessed and which files can be deleted after the test?

forexman77:

After testing, the free space on the C drive has shrunk considerably.

Can you tell me which folder needs to be accessed and which files can be deleted after testing?

Test logs older than three days are automatically erased when the client terminal starts.

You can clear all tester logs yourself from the test log context menu

stringo:

Test logs older than three days are automatically erased when the client terminal is started.

You can clear all tester logs yourself from the test log context menu

Thank you!

If you delete the files in notepad located at: C:*******\MetaQuotes\Terminal\****\Tester\Logs

there won't be any problems with the program?

forexman77:

Thank you!

If you delete the files in Notepad located at: C:*******\MetaQuotes\Terminal\****\Tester\Logs

will there be no problem with the program?

It won't.

forexman77:

Thank you!

If you delete the files in Notepad located at: C:*******\MetaQuotes\Terminal\****\Tester\Logs

will there be no problem with the program?

It's easier to right-click in the test log and clear the logs.

The problem occurred after reinstalling the system (several previously installed systems were working) and an error appears at the "Create folders" stage. Tried installing different Windows XP releases, the result is the same. Can this be solved here, or should I write to servcidec?

DonBobov:
The problem occurred after reinstalling the system (several previously installed systems were working) and an error appears at the "Create folders" stage. I tried installing different Windows XP releases, the result is the same. Can I solve it here, or should I write to servcidec?
As variant to address to the technical expert of the broker that it to you through Teamviewer has helped to establish the terminal. (Please install Windows 7 already).

paladin800:
It's easier to right-click in the test log and clear the logs.
zfs:
It won't.
Thank you! There's another 3G lost somewhere. In which other folder can you clean the files?

DonBobov:
The problem occurred after reinstalling the system (several previously installed systems were working) and an error appears at the "Create folders" stage. I've tried installing different Windows XP releases, the result is the same. Can it be solved here, or should I write to servcidek?
Administrator rights?

forexman77:
Thank you! There's another 3G lost somewhere. What other folder can you clean the files in?
Look on your computer for files with the latest change time, maybe your problem is not with the terminal, because it's unlikely that the terminal eats up that much space.
Reason: