Errors, bugs, questions - page 1080

Administration: I think the English word for Transaction is Transaction, not Transaction.

as it sounds, that's how it's written.

paladin800:
To the administration: I think the English Transaction is Transaction, not Transaction.

Both are acceptable. Some dictionary compilers consider these words as synonyms, some make distinctions according to the fields of application - finance, law, computer science, psychology. It's a typical situation of foreign language usage.

Personally, I prefer transaction rather than transactional, wardrobe rather than cupboard, galoshes rather than galoshes.

PS. "Chrome (or whatever it uses to check spelling), considers transactional a typo.

Novikov:

Constantly, 1-3 times a day, the MT5 terminal hangs up. I have to restart, and ifthe strategy tester worked, I have to start all over again!

I confirmfreezing of terminal while testing on 15,16,17,18 November 2013

Optimization results are lost on new terminal startup - damage 22,17

application sevrisdesk 2013.11.19 11:57,#888627

paladin800:
Admin: I think the English Transaction in Russian would be Transaction, not transactional.

I have a book. J. Martin, Organisation of Databases in Computer Systems, published by Mir, 1980. It uses the term "transaction". The Dictionary section on page 653 also says "Transaction". We were told the same thing in lectures. The Americans also said "transactional". And the British. And even the Germans used to say "transactional" instead of their "transaccion" too.

Find something else. Let's not argue about Belarus.

paladin800:
Administration: I think the English word for Transaction is Transaction, not Transaction.

The word "Transaction". has been in the Russian language for a long time.

Standard example from the MQL5 handbook at https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/structures/mqltick:

void OnTick()
  {
   MqlTick last_tick;
//---
   if(SymbolInfoTick(Symbol(),last_tick))
     {
      Print(last_tick.time,": Bid = ",last_tick.bid,
            " Ask = ",last_tick.ask,"  Volume = ",last_tick.volume);
     }
   else Print("SymbolInfoTick() failed, error = ",GetLastError());
//---
  }

Outputs the following:

2013.11.21 19:19:33 Exampl (EURUSD,M1) 2013.11.21 19:19:38: Bid = 1.34608 Ask = 1.34619 Volume = 0

Volume is always "0" both in this example from the Guide and in other similar ones

And how do we get the volume at the last price? Am I wrong somewhere?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура для получения текущих цен
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура для получения текущих цен
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура для получения текущих цен - Документация по MQL5

shosh:

Standard example from the MQL5 handbook at https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/structures/mqltick:

Outputs the following:

2013.11.21 19:19:33 Exampl (EURUSD,M1) 2013.11.21 19:19:38: Bid = 1.34608 Ask = 1.34619 Volume = 0

Volume is always "0" both in this example from the Guide and in other similar ones

In forex the real volume is almost never translated, only the tick volume.

MetaDriver:
Forex almost never broadcasts real volume, only tick volume.

Ah, that's it, I've got it. Thank you!

I'm just confused by the terms.

shosh:

Outputs the following:

Throw this example not on currency but on someone's stock.
Reason: