Errors, bugs, questions - page 1084

Roffild:

Why is there no information about this in ChangeLog and no correction of the help?

Thank you for your message. The help will be corrected.

It is advisable to mention such changes in the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build list

installed MT5 Build 871, running it from G:\Alpari NZ MT5\terminal.exe /portable

Two files are downloaded on startup:

C:\Users\EA\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0DE812558162F0D8E691DBC0C50B7DB\liveupdate\mt5clwide.871

C:\Users\EA\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0DE812558162F0D8E691DBC0C50B7DB\liveupdate\mt5clwtst.871

After restarting MT5, antivirus is fighting and won't let me update.

http://about-threats.trendmicro.com/us/malware/Mal_Xed-3

There is no way to disable antivirus. How to update the terminal?

MAL_XED-3 | Low Risk | Trend Micro Threat Encyclopedia
  • www.trendmicro.com
Minimum scan engine: 9.200 NOTES: If your Trend Micro product detects a file under this detection name, do not execute the file. Delete it immediately especially if it came from an untrusted or an unknown source (e.g., a website of doubtful nature). However, if you have reason to believe that the detected file is non-malicious, you can submit...

alexx_ee:

There is no way to disable the antivirus. How do I update the terminal?

Try to update the antivirus.

In any case, this is a false alarm, as no update file will be written to your drive unless it has a special additional digital signature from our company. It guarantees the integrity and official origin of the files.

alexx_ee:

There is no way to disable the antivirus. How do I update the terminal?

Reinstall with an update. Or get permission from your sysadmin to update.

- the antivirus is fresh

- tried to copy an already updated terminal, but the antivirus deleted the new terminal executables, mistaking them for infected ones.

Is there any way to prevent the terminal from automatically refreshing and downloading files every time?

C:\Users\EA\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0DE812558162F0D8E691DBC0C50B7DB\liveupdate\mt5clwide.871

C:\Users\EA\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0DE812558162F0D8E691DBC0C50B7DB\liveupdate\mt5clwtst.871

alexx_ee:

- the antivirus is fresh

- tried to copy an already updated terminal, but the antivirus deleted the new terminal executables, mistaking them for infected ones.

It's more of a question for antivirus makers, I also have a problem with antivirus in some programs, I have to turn it off and pull files from quarantine. And what can be the solution if the dll and exe are really dangerous files?

I have an old MT4 build 482. So far it has been working without any problems.

Today suddenly stopped creating .ex4. Compiled fine, but no .ex4 file.

Removed the birdie at startup. I tried to run it under administrator, it did not change anything.

What may be the problem? Help!

Maybe there is another thread where MetaQuotes answer?

Reason: