Errors, bugs, questions - page 1083

shtafe:
Who knows why all trades work after I subscribe to a signal? They open and close only if I have them in the terminal and not on the signals provider's website?

Tried to arrange the points of meaning without changing the order of the words. Is it all right?

Who knows why:

Having signed up for a signal, everything works: trades open and close.

However, if trades are at a deficit, they have their history in my terminal. The signal provider does not have them on his website.

You should contact Service Desk with such symptoms.

valeryk:
Inserting images and the "reply" button are working, thank you for your promptness. The problem with the display of graphs in the signals remains.
Check the charts please. They should work now

Compilation error
class A {
public:
        int operator[]( int i ) { return ( 0 ); }
};

class B : public A {
};

void test( B *b )
{
        int r = b[ 1 ];           // ошибка компиляции
        int r = b.operator[]( 1 ); //нормально
}

Market window in MT5 is empty, credits are displayed. And from a site does not download in page Market, Windows 7. On another computer with XP all is displayed and downloaded. Please tell me the problem.

murad:
Check the charts, please. They should work now too.
Thank you, it's working! Can the 4th forum be fixed as well? Or can you tell me where to ask a question?

Let's get to the bottom of it

aharata:

Caught it again, attached screenshots to application #868526 which is not mine. Left the terminal frozen for now, can I pull any more information?

My terminal hangs about once every 2 days or even every day, my RAM is fine, uses about 500Mb, CPU ~10-20%

I used to be able to leave it for a week and go on vacation, now I have to stay awake for a while at least(

By the way, I lost money because of such a hang-up, because the robot did not close positions on time

A100:
Symptoms are the same: hangs in absence of EAs - window becomes white - hangs steadily - several times a week.
Support Team 2013.11.29 09:50
The bug has been found and fixed. A fix will be available in the next build.
Thanks again.

Ashes: 

Thank you all for reporting and correcting

Have you changed the location of the shared folder?

In Help it still says C:\Documents and Settings\AllUsers\Application Data\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\.

But the latest version of TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH) returns - C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Application Data\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\ and moves from the old folder.

I had a link created to the old folder for convenience.

Why is there no information about it in ChangeLog and no fix for help?

Reason: