Errors, bugs, questions - page 380

President5:
In the 439 build of Metatrader5, a history quality indicator has been added. When I'm testing on M1 and H4 on opening prices and on all ticks, the quality is 51%... Why and how to increase it? The source of quotes - Alpari Demo.
Please advise where to place the indicator

President5:
In the 439 build of Metatrader5, a history quality indicator has been added. When I'm testing on M1 and H4 on opening prices and on all ticks, the quality is 51%... Why and how to increase it? The source of quotes is Alpari demo.

Only the broker can increase the quality of the chart history.

Try to connect to MetaQuotes-Demo (access.metatrader5.com:443), the quality will be better.

sergey1294:
Can you tell me where this indicator is located?
At the top of the test results page

I still haven't heard back from anyone about the epic Monday rodeo, let alone a fix. It's still going on, the chart is reeling like scalds. A short video is attached. The MT5 build is the latest. OS and other data in previous post.

P.S.: MetaQuotes-Demo server, not some Alpari...

Files:
rodeo_MT5.zip  458 kb

Graff:

Continued....

The iIchimoku indicator is experiencing a glitch. My indicator just draws arrows depending on if(tenkan[i]>kijun[i]). As you can see in the screenshot the arrows are not drawn correctly

The full code is in the file Ich_1_f.mq5

However, if we calculate them manually, everything is displayed correctly

Full code in the file Ich_1_ok.mq5

Averaging parameters of the Ishimoku indicator determine the line shift at the same time. The indicator values in buffers are actually stored without an offset. Try to take this fact into account in your indicator, everything should fit.

Something returns a null value when called:

SymbolInfoDouble( ..., SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL )

MQL server

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

x100intraday:

I still haven't heard back from anyone about the epic Monday rodeo, let alone a fix. It's still going on, the chart is reeling like scalds. A short video is attached. The MT5 build is the latest. OS and other data in previous post.

P.S.: MetaQuotes-Demo server, not some Alpari...

The update of 441 build servers was released last night for our demo server, and the brokers will have the update on Saturday.

Unfortunately due to the high volume of changes, the last official 425 server update was a month ago. Now the server updates will be more frequent again.

The bug with the history after the weekend was fixed a long time ago, it shouldn't happen again in the 441 build.

Rosh:
The averaging parameters of the Ishimoku indicator determine line shifts at the same time. The indicator values in buffers are actually stored without an offset. Try to take this fact into account in your indicator and it should work out.

1) This is very "good", but where is this described in the documentation and where can I find code examples on how to handle offsets correctly to avoid Array out of range?

2) Please respond to my previous questions 1 and 2

Graff:

1) This is of course very "good", but where is this described in the documentation and where can I find code examples on how to correctly handle offsets so as not to run into Array out of range?

They started to describe this feature, but haven't done so far. Here it is - https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/indicators/ialligator

[in] Offset of the blue line relative to the price chart. It must be remembered that the line shift is purely a visual one for displaying, while the values in the indicator buffer are stored without any shift. When the buffer values are obtained using the CopyBuffer() function, the offset value will have no effect.

Examples of standard indicators will be added. We just don't have time.

Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы / iAlligator
Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы / iAlligator
  • www.mql5.com
Технические индикаторы / iAlligator - Документация по MQL5

Graff:

Why the expression "if(ichi.TenkanSen(i)< ichi.KijunSen(i))" ALWAYS (on all candles) returns false, even when "if(ichi.TenkanSen(i)> ichi.KijunSen(i))"? Seems like a glitch in the standard library.

There is no error in the library. There are two subtleties of working with indicator data using the class (which may not be fully described in the help).

1. In order to make indicator data available through the class, the class should copy this data from the indicator. To do it, call the Refresh(int) method if you have a slightest suspicion that the data has changed. In your case:

ichi.Refresh(-1);

2. In order to make indicator data available through the class at a sufficient "depth", you need to set the size of buffers (by default the buffer size is 256). To do this, after creating the object, call BufferResize(int) method. In your case:

ichi.BufferResize(rates_total);

Sorry if it's confusing. I'll answer additional questions.

Reason: