EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 484

odiseif:
I think a stochastic with parameters 3 3 3 should only be used in a flat. Too much deception in it with such parameters.
Hi..!!! Tell me on what TF it's more convenient to work. Maybe I'll suggest something to you.

EUR 1.4050 ? - 1,4120 ? - 1,4190 !

evbut:
No, it's not... there's no proper discussion! It's just a lot of clutter... we're invaded by the mt5 forum... "No, I think we fucked up our radio" - quote from the movie "Radio Day". Where are the moderators?

"Why waste an expensive watch" - from the same place: ))))

no one's here...

Sell on the hourly chart below 1.4045 with a stop above 1.41 (large stop due to lack of morning quotes) and targets at 1.4015, 1.40, 1.3985, further to 1.3940.
Buy above 1.4110 with a stop below 1.4070 and targets at 1.4130, 1.4170, 1.42, further to 1.41240.

Fartowiy:
Hi..!!! Tell me what TF you're most comfortable with. Maybe I can give you some advice.
my eyes are squinting at all the timeframes of the twenty-eight pairs .... you'd better not ask .... i don't know what timeframe i'm working on

odiseif:
my eyes are squinting at all the halves of twenty-eight pairs .... better not ask about it .... i don't know which half i work on myself
That's the biggest problem. I advise you to change your tactics and try to hover on 2-4 pairs. You'll have more success. Otherwise, you're gonna be a wreck. That's my advice to you.

odiseif:
my eyes are squinting at all the halves of twenty-eight pairs .... better not ask about it .... i don't know which half i work on myself
this is one of 8 profiles ...all that is associated with the euro and the dollar on the major pairs. and there are 8 profiles with 13 pairs each, not counting time .... try to figure out where and when....bardak

Fartowiy:
That's the biggest problem. I advise you to change your tactics and try to hustle 2-4 pairs. You'll have more success. Otherwise, you're going to be a wreck. That's my advice to you.
If I don't see what's going on in the EUR and USD, I don't understand why the EURUSD is shorting from there and not from some other pairs.

odiseif:
this is one of 8 profiles ...all that is associated with the euro and the dollar on the major pairs. and there are 8 profiles with 13 pairs in each, not counting time .... try to figure out what is where and when....bardak

I have 6 VPs. But I work 2 or 3 VPs max. And I'm a bit of a wreck sometimes. You have a lot of heartache :))), I glanced at it and I was hooked. My goal is 70-120 pps a day with a medium lot. And with 2 or 3 pairs, you may do it, with no difference where the price goes (after all, there are only 2 options). There are many simple (battle-tested) strategies. 70% of my money comes from pullbacks.

Fartowiy:
I have 6 GPs. But I work 2 or 3 GPs max. And I'm a bit paranoid sometimes. You've got a lot on your mind :))) I looked at it and I was stoned. My goal is 70-120 pps a day with a medium lot. And with 2 or 3 pairs, you may do it, with no difference where the price goes (after all, there are only 2 options). There are many simple (battle-tested) strategies. 70% of my money comes from pullbacks.
I'm trying to catch cranes .... but can't do it yet ... I even bounced twice and got stuck in the yen, when I got within five minutes - 400pts when I should have bounced late at night .... ... once ... and twice last year I got burnt by a bounce ... bounces are good, but time flies when they take away what you have gained with blood and sweat.
Reason: