Errors, bugs, questions - page 197

olyakish:

Any comments on error 10005 when sending a request to the server(see 195 page ) ?

There will be a fix in one of the next builds.

The help on HistorySelect says:

После применения функции HistoryOrderSelect() список ордеров в истории, доступных mql5-программе, сбрасывается и заполняется заново найденным ордером, если поиск ордера по тикету завершился успешно. То же самое относится к списку сделок, доступных mql5-программе – он сбрасывается функцией HistoryDealSelect() и заполняется заново в случае успешного получения сделки по номеру тикета. 

Question 1: Why after calling HistoryOrderSelect() the list is reset and re-filled with the found order? What kind of found order: which was selected by HistoryOrderSelect()? And is it filled with only one order?

Question 2: What time limits are set: server time (TimeCurrent()) or local time (TimeLocal())?

Question 3: How do I reset the restrictions?

What is this?

2010.11.16 17:11:34     Core 1  PDH initialization error
Strategy tester 355 build

Maxx:

The help on HistorySelect says:

Question 1: Why after calling HistoryOrderSelect() the list is reset and re-filled with the found order? What kind of found order: which was selected by HistoryOrderSelect()? And is it filled with only one order?

Question 2: What time limits are set: server time (TimeCurrent()) or local time (TimeLocal())?

Question 3: How do I reset the restrictions?

Question 2: Server time of course.

XP SP3, Pentium 4 (3GHz), 1.24Gb

Build 355

1) MetaTrader and MetaEditor do not always appear in taskbar.

2) The Strategy Tester does not show in the dropdown list "Expert Advisor:" the .ex5 files placed in the experts folder after the launch of MT5 (i.e., MetaTrader has to be restarted for an expert to appear in the list).

This behaviour was also observed in previous builds.

What do the mass Old tick messages mean in the tester?

Ashes:

XP SP3, Pentium 4 (3GHz), 1.24Gb

Build 355

1) MetaTrader and MetaEditor do not always appear in taskbar.

2) The Strategy Tester does not show in the dropdown list "Expert Advisor:" the .ex5 files placed in the experts folder after the launch of MT5 (i.e., MetaTrader has to be restarted for an expert to appear in the list).

This behaviour has been observed in previous builds.

Does refresh in navigator window help?

Is the MetaEditor that you compiled the Expert Advisor with located in the terminal folder?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Состояние клиентского терминала
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Состояние клиентского терминала
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Состояние клиентского терминала - Документация по MQL5

Maybe I missed something, but this code does not draw a single stop sign when tested on the history.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                      ProjectName |
//|                                      Copyright 2010, CompanyName |
//|                                       http://www.companyname.net |
void OnTick()
  {
   string nameojb="stop"+(string) MathRand();
   ResetLastError();
   datetime t1[1];
   CopyTime(_Symbol,_Period,0,1,t1);
   bool draw=ObjectCreate(0,nameojb,OBJ_ARROW_STOP,0,t1[0],1.35);
   Print(nameojb," ",(string)draw,GetLastError());
  }

But no errors

2010.11.17 10:43:50     Core 1  2010.07.14 23:58:30   stop4948 true0
2010.11.17 10:43:50     Core 1  2010.07.14 23:56:30   stop14970 true0
2010.11.17 10:43:50     Core 1  2010.07.14 23:55:30   stop13715 true0
2010.11.17 10:43:50     Core 1  2010.07.14 23:53:59   stop19705 true0
2010.11.17 10:43:50     Core 1  2010.07.14 23:53:30   stop11941 true0
2010.11.17 10:43:50     Core 1  2010.07.14 23:53:00   stop8652 true0

But if this code is inserted in the script and put on the real time eurobucks chart, it shows a cross (although in the documentation against this code there is a brick).

The purpose: I wanted to attach a Stop price replaying to my Expert Advisor and see its location on the history (on the chart after the test).

alexvd:

Does refresh in the navigator window help?

Is the meta-editor you compile the EA with in the terminal folder?

First question: Yes.

Second: I probably did not express myself clearly enough. I do NOT COMPILATE the Expert Advisor at all, I just copy it (received as .ex5) into Metatrader's Expert Advisor folder.

The question remains about the Old tick, which was in testing yesterday (2 runs with a small gap between them), but disappeared today...

Hello!

I set up the layout of the windows in mt5 as it is convenient for me to work, I save the profile.

When I open the program next time, instead of my view, all my charts open in small windows, filling the whole workspace.

How do I remember the size and position of the windows?

I close the programme with a "cross". A specific profile has been saved - I have checked, it is the one that is loaded when the program is loaded. I have write rights too. Tried running as admin, adjusted view, closed, reopened, and again neatly opened ALL small windows all over workspace.

I have Win7, MT5 installed not in default folder, but for example d:\soft\mt5.

If I make changes to the profile, they are saved, but the location and size of the windows are not!
Reason: