Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 221

How do I add stocks, indices, commodities to mt5?

fameglory:
How to add stocks,indices,commodities to mt5?
Looking for a broker who has stocks, indices, commodities. I.e., you can't.

fameglory:
How do I add stocks,indices,commodities to mt5?
Right click on the quotation window and "Show all symbols".

Silent:
VisualOrders
that's mega super what we need!!!

adminqaz:
this is mega super what we need!
Indicators like this distract from the correct perception of charts, and interfere with trading. This is my opinion.

How do I know the type (name) of a class???

There is an array CArrayObj, filled with objects of different classes (or rather parents and descendants, but you can do it in general). We need to enumerate the array and execute object methods, depending on the types of these objects. How???

YAndrey:

How do I know the type (name) of a class???

There is an array CArrayObj, filled with objects of different classes (or rather parents and descendants, but you can do it in general). We need to enumerate the array and execute object methods, depending on the types of these objects. How???

Alternatively: declare Type method in all of them in which return type identifier.

The expert requires a data file to work. The file is created by a script. I put the file in folder MetaTrader 5\tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\MQL5\Files After launching the Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester , the file disappears. What can I do?

nasdaq:

The expert needs a data file to work. The file is created by a script. I put the file in folder MetaTrader 5\tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\MQL5\Files After launching the Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester , the file disappears. What can I do?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/2161
Reason: