Errors, bugs, questions - page 204

Olegts:

Please explain this case, I tried to test the Expert Advisor for a long period, I found some strange things, I opened the chart on the minutes at the beginning of the history and did not understand anything:

You are looking at a minute history older than 1999, where the daily data is represented as minute data.

Renat:
You are looking at a minute history older than 1999, where the daily data is presented as minute data.
Please note the screenshot again, this is May 2007...

Rosh:
The base format for all timeframes is 1-minute history. Read section Organization of data access

I've read it several times and haven't found an answer to my question,

I looked in the folder with the history, and there are files 2007.hcc(62kb), 2008(86kb), 2009(86kb) and 2010.hcc(2,763kb). I guess if the base case is minutes, then 86kb can't contain the whole year's history, and it's highly doubtful that 2010 contains the whole history of minutes, no matter how you pack them... There are clearly hourly and daily timeframes... Can someone explain me about the base format and how can I see the minute history of say 2008 on the chart of my terminal? Thanks...

Olegts:

I've read it several times, but I can't find an answer to my question,

I looked in the folder with the history, and there are files 2007.hcc(62kb), 2008(86kb), 2009(86kb) and 2010.hcc(2,763kb). I guess if the base case is minutes, then 86kb can't contain all the history for the year, and in 2010 it's very doubtful that the entire history of minutes is there, no matter how you pack them... There are clearly hourly and daily timeframes... Can someone explain me about the base format and how can I see the minute history of say 2008 on the chart of my terminal? Thanks...

Two questions:

1. what is the currency pair and server so what is it?

2. How many bars are set at most on the chart?

PS

I have 500000 bars exposed, with the Eura stopped at about 17/08/2010...

Interesting:

Two questions:

1. which currency pair and server is it?

2. How many bars are set at most on the chart?

PS

I have 500000 bars exposed, with the Eura stopped at about 17/08/2010...

Currency pair EURUSD, server MRC-Demo (there are many instruments) maximum bars on the chart Unlimited,

I'm trying to get all possible history, I've set timeframe to days, because the help said to download the whole minute history as a basis for higher timeframes, but I got a trick when minutes suddenly changed to hours 2010.09.22 on the minute timeframe.

Olegts:

EURUSD currency pair, MRC-Demo server (there are a lot of tools) maximum bars on the Unlimited chart,

In order to get all possible history, I set the timeframe to days, because the help says that all the minute history is downloaded as a basis for higher timeframes, but I got a trick, when the minutes suddenly changed to hours 2010.09.22 on the minute timeframe.

So this is the quality of your MRC-Demo's history

sergey1294:
So this is the quality of your MRC-Demo's history
If so, please tell me which server will give me some minutes for at least a few years? I hope this information does not contradict the rules of the forum? I hope it doesn't go against the forum rules...

Olegts:
Then please tell me which DC server will give me some minutes at least for a few years? I hope this information does not go against the rules of the forum? I hope it doesn't go against the forum rules.
What do you not like about the metaquotes?

IgorM:
What is it that you don't like about the meta-quotas?
Maybe they do, I haven't checked. I'm new to MT5 and having seen a similar picture of conversion from one timeframe to another I thought it was some kind of bug (that's why I wrote in this thread), convinced that all these years add up to minutes, as it turned out it wasn't, now I'll check other servers, including metaquotes...

Olegts:
Maybe they do, I haven't checked. I'm new to MT5 and having seen a similar picture of one timeframe to another conversion, thought it was some kind of bug (that's why I wrote in this thread), sure that all these years are made up of minutes, as it turned out it was not so, now I will check other servers, including metakvot...
then start with the methaquot server, they have the most history in terms of volume