Errors, bugs, questions - page 192

dpm:
Tried again to boot the terminal in different ways, but without success, disabled the antivirus altogether! The terminal downloads alternately from different access points and each time at a different download size, it stops, switches to another access point, and so on in a circle, but sometimes just stops downloading. I think, that it happens because of temporary stop of connection for 15-20 seconds on GPRS connection, it is specificity of work of GPRS Internet. When I download MT4 terminal, I do it through the downloader like Download Master, which holds the download and such interruptions do not interfere with the download of the terminal.

The problem is clear - Alpari's web installer was a year old and contained bugs with the network, causing download problems on slow channels.

We have already written to them to update their distributions. Our own (MetaQuotes) distributions have long had the fixes.

Try our version.

Renat:

The problem is clear - Alpari's web installer was a year old and contained bugs with the network, causing download problems on slow channels.

We have already written to them to update their distributions. Our own (MetaQuotes) distributions have long had the fixes.

Try our version.

Tried your distributions, but the problem didn't go away: pause, stop and load from the beginning!

Can you please tell me how to insert the trailing stop function into the EA?

dpm:

Can you tell me how to insert a trailing stop into an EA?

You can read How to create your own Trailing Stop

Rosh:
You can read the article How to create your own Trailing Stop
It is a bit complicated for me. Is there a separate trailing stop expert like there is on MT4?

dpm:
It's a bit complicated for me. Is there a separate trailing stop expert like there is on MT4?
Make a request to the service. They will write you a letter.
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

sergey1294:
Make an application to the service desk and they'll write you up
Is there a fee for submitting an application?

dpm:
Is there a fee to fulfil the request?
You may not put the cost of the order in the box, or set it to 0. You will be left to sit and wait.

To the developers.

Regarding the built-in trawl:

1. Please make SL colour level highlighting like on MT4 (yellow highlighting of SL at position which is used for trawling);

2. Please convert in real pips (including 5 digits). Let the terminal detect the quote accuracy itself and set the necessary parameters for trawls (e.g. it is set 45 instead of 450).

joo:
You can choose not to put the cost of the order in the box, or to put 0. You will have to sit and wait.
If it's free, I understand you will have to wait a very long time? The matter is that many people will need this EA for trailing stops, there are many similar EAs in MT4 and they are distributed for free, but here I will have to pay and everyone will use them, which is not quite logical.

dpm:
If it's free, I guess you will have to wait a very long time? The matter is that many EAs will need this trailing stop, MT4 has a lot of similar ones and they are distributed for free, so I will have to pay here and everyone will be using them, which is not exactly logical.

I was only half joking, of course. I guess you do have to wait a long time.

I think it would be better to ask here, this branch is not the right place for such questions and requests.

Reason: