Errors, bugs, questions - page 185

xeon:
the agent's log is empty.

Very strange, as the lines in the log from Core 1 are broadcasting logs from the agent.

After "disconnected" the broadcast stops, but the logs are nevertheless generated. So, I wanted to see what's being output there.

If there are no logs it looks like a tester crash. We have several crashes from the tester which we're dealing with now

Lizar:

To developers. Please tell me if I understand correctly that indicators called by iCustom() or IndicatorCreate() in MQL5 work in their own thread, not in a called program thread as it was in MQL4. Maybe, it can be found in the help? I just can't find it.

Right. The Expert Advisor (or script) runs in its own thread. The indicator code is executed in another thread (the data processing thread for the corresponding symbol).

stringo:

Very strange, as the lines in the log from Core 1 are broadcasting logs from the agent.

After "disconnected" the broadcast stops, but the logs are nevertheless generated. So, I wanted to see what's being output there.

If there are no logs, it looks like the tester crashed. We have several crashes from the tester which we're dealing with now

a log file is being written, but it's empty.

Maybe this will help - connected external agent, disconnected local agent - tester is working (in optimisation mode)

xeon:

log file is written, but it's empty.

Maybe this will help - connected external agent, disconnected local agent - tester works (in optimisation mode)

Could you please send us the Expert Advisor, on which the jam occurs? Or do you have it with all Expert Advisors (including our MACD Sample and Moving Average)?

stringo:
Could you send us the Expert Advisor where the jam occurs? Or do you have it with all EAs (including our MACD Sample and Moving Average)?
After the tester stopped running, I used ExpertMACD from the standard delivery to check it

xeon:
After the tester stopped running, I used ExpertMACD from the standard delivery to test

So MACD Sample had the same effect too? "history synchronized ..." and then immediately "disconnected"?

Did the single test on the local agent fail as well?

Where is the external agent located? On the same computer?

Is anyone able to download the history properly? Tried it on Alpari and NordFX.

The other script is https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/series/timeseries_access#synchronized but it does not download anything. It says 2010.11.01 12:12:48 LoadHistory (EURUSD,M1) First date 1989.04.07 00:00:00 - 154331 bars

Max bars in the window are unlimit, but I've tried with specific values.

When I open a new symbol (without history so far) it trickles a bit (a few months) and that's it. When testing, too, something swings. But in the end it's testing normally (М1) on last few months and the rest on H1.

Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / Организация доступа к данным
Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / Организация доступа к данным
  • www.mql5.com
Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / Организация доступа к данным - Документация по MQL5

stringo:

So MACD Sample had the same effect too? "history synchronized ..." and then immediately "disconnected"?

Did the single test on the local agent fail as well?

Where is the external agent located? On the same computer?

>I mean MACD Sample had the same effect? "history synchronized ..." and then immediately "disconnected"

Exactly, only Advisors\ExpertMACD.ex5, not checked, maybe it's an analogue of "MACD Sample" :-)

>Didn't the single test on the local agent work either?

No, neither single testing nor optimisation is working with the local agent.

>Where do you have the external agent? Is it on the same computer?

External agent is on another computer, Win7 x64

For me, the concept of not giving access to the history is a crooked one.

And if you still want to leave uncontrolled downloading of history (online advice: (by the way, it does not work either) open a monthly timeframe and everything will download), then at least make a button to download (synchronize) history from so-and-so to so-and-so.

vyv:

For me, the concept of not giving access to the history is a crooked one.

And if you still want to leave uncontrolled downloading of history (online advice: (by the way, it does not work either) open a monthly timeframe and everything will download), then at least make a button to download (synchronize) history from so-and-so to so-and-so.

You have something confused - everything is downloaded to the maximum depth automatically. You don't need to press any buttons.

Describe your situation in detail, please. Try on our demo server access.metatrader5.com:443

Reason: