MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester: bugs, bugs, suggestions for improvement - page 77

Удивлялся настойчивости fxsaber-а.

I don't wonder, I admire. If he stops, who will? At least he is listened to more than the others, thanks to his persistence and constructiveness. And some also bite him.

Andrey Khatimlianskii :

Exactly.

Marvelled at the persistence of fxsaber. Admired the meticulousness of Sergey Dzyublik ( this post alone is worth a lot!).

Was disappointed by banal (and often senseless) attempts of moderators to "get information" (system configuration and terminal logs when you need it and when you don't).

And got used to the response (lack thereof) from MQ a long time ago.

That's the way we live.

Yes, it is very discouraging, I just don't understand how and why fxsaber and Sergei Dziublik keep wasting so much time, but all the better. I also reported a lot of bugs, but only a small part of them because it takes a long time to get it right and we're not even sure we'll get a simple confirmation. MT5 / mql5 is really a great and interesting tool to work with, but it could be better.

Pity. We don't care about formal acknowledgement, but real recognition by real beta testers would be better, just reply to us that every time will already be great progress (even if say "not a priority" or we are working on it or whatever).

Anyway, I don't expect any changes. I will only continue to report bugs when it matters, and let other bugs continue to live up to previous times or be reported by someone else.

Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 2360: Расширение интеграции с SQLite
Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 2360: Расширение интеграции с SQLite
  • www.mql5.com
В пятницу 6 марта 2020 года будет выпущена обновленная версия платформы MetaTrader 5...

Good afternoon!

MQL5 cloud network has stopped working (probably after the update).
I have enough money on my account.
'Use MQL5 cloud network' - it is enabled, but when I start optimization the checkbox is immediately disabled and only the PC kernels work.

Can you help me, what is the reason?

Alex V.:

Good afternoon!

MQL5 cloud network has stopped working (probably after the update).
I have enough money on my account.
'Use MQL5 cloud network' - it is enabled, but when I start optimization the checkbox is immediately disabled and only the PC kernels work.

Can you help me, what is the reason?

Look in the tester logs, please. it tells you the cause.

We are all reading this, but we cannot make any promises on implementation.

We have a lot of work ahead of us to completely rebuild the tester and it does not make sense for us to confirm or deny specific messages right now. The redesign will take a long time.

We are working very hard and new builds are being released on a daily basis.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We have a lot of work ahead of us to completely rebuild the tester and it does not make sense for us to confirm or deny specific messages right now. The redesign will take a long time.

Then there is no point in continuing this thread.

The tester lacks the ability to emit a price cup. This makes it impossible to test trading efficiency on large lot volumes.

On the fact slips increase, limits are not gained - as a result there is a significant difference between the test and the fact on exchange-traded instruments.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We are all reading this, but we cannot make any promises on implementation.

We have a lot of work ahead of us to completely rebuild the tester and it does not make sense for us to confirm or deny specific reports right now.

The reports are not just about the tester.

What is missing is at least confirmation that the report has been read, the bug is reproduced or will be tested.

Enthusiasm quickly dries up when there is no response.

Renat Fatkhullin:
Look in the tester logs, please. it says the reason.

Wow, there is an entry

2020.06.08 13:02:47.432 Tester real ticks optimization not allowed in Cloud Network

it turns out that optimization via cloud with real ticks is no longer allowed, well, that's a bummer)

Alex V.:

Wow, there's a record

2020.06.08 13:02:47.432 Tester real ticks optimization not allowed in Cloud Network

it turns out no one can optimize through the cloud with real ticks, well, this is crazy)

Developers are turning it on and off while the tester is being redesigned. Now just a big redesign. There is a very big problem with tick testing in the claud - huge history traffic. Perhaps now some attempts are being made to solve it? In local tick testing, the problems have already been largely solved (there were huge temporary files duplicated for each agent).

Reason: