How to become rich in FOREX trading? Instead of getting by? - page 6

Pava:
what country is that...if not a secret...do you have public transportation...do you have large distances to travel every day?

Obviously, its a bloody small country with fucked up traffic system. It takes 2 hours from my house to travel to my office which is slightly less than 10miles away. Further information, please ask my dearest prime minister Jib Bro

Proudly present our traffic system. This picture captured 7:30am in the morning, which everybody rushing to work.

After office hour? Let's go the other side.

Basically, morning not everybody going to office/start work at the same time, therefore the traffic congestion wasn't that bad. However, evening is a nightmare.

And we've got public transport too:rolleyes:

The way we are progressing soon we are all going to walk ... backwards. Each and every country is trying the "hidden method" of filling the state budget gaps : instead of rising the taxes directly (at which everybody would be p...d off) the price of gas (electricity, natural gas, ...) is raised and nobody is telling how much of that price goes to the state budget (politicians).

Who remembers any situation when gas price went down substantially or for longer time? It goes down for a day or two just to rise even more after that

I don't trust on EA. The thing I always say that the performance of an EA is much depends on it's creator. So the programmer have to be a successful trader to make a reliable EA. So if a programmer can give me the proof of making consistent profit in forex than I will agree to buy his/her EA if I can afford to buy this EA.

To answer the original question... How to become rich in forex... I have one word... slowly.

I have attempted to make a regular income from forex but learned along the way that it doesn't really work like that. For me forex is like having a savings account that you decide your own interest rate on. When you consider that most hedge funds are very happy with a 20 to 30% return per year then why do you think that you should be able to make more? Maybe because you trade intraday or whatever? If you can return between 20 and 80% a year with a max drawdown of 30% then you are doing ok.

davidke20:

Proudly present our traffic system. This picture captured 7:30am in the morning, which everybody rushing to work.

Haha, that picture is absolutely absurd. I can't imagine going through that even once in my life, never mind every day.

We can get rich by Forex trading and that is possible but it will take lots of time and we have to work hard for it.

Working hard by means of making market analysis firsts before opening a trade, and of course by preparing a good and profitable strategy which can earn us profit.

can experience in forex teach us how to gain profit?

Most of tehe people earn money from forex market. i want to earn money from forex please help me to give some information to gain profit.

lindadmiller01:
Most of tehe people earn money from forex market. i want to earn money from forex please help me to give some information to gain profit.

First, you have 1,000,000.00 in the trading account, you have no sweat trading 1.00lot/trade. Then making 10k a month will be small matter. 1 year 120,000.00. That's 12% return, much better than any bank and you can live happily ever after. I believe, without pressure and knowing your border, trading made easier than ever. Which is also why I opened this thread in the hope to hear from anyone who "accidentally" had 1 million in the trading account and able to trade for a living

Reason: