1200 subscribers!!! - page 128

Vladimir Gribachev:

No, brother, this isn't like opening a shawarma at the station - it's different.

You want to know for sure, search the forum here. Somebody was about to open up not too long ago.

Don't think it's that complicated.

In any business, - the main thing - is desire, and a head attached to it, into which not only eat.

Boris Gulikov:

If you want to know for sure, search the forum here. Someone was about to open not too long ago.

Don't think it's that complicated.

In any business, - the main -, is the desire, and the head attached to it, in which not only eat.

Brother, I'm all for having your own RUM - believe me, I'm not an enviable rat, I'd be only too happy!

Eduard_D:

There are no more MT4 meta-quotes for sale.

That's true.

Things are going to get more expensive now.

But I am not going to prove anything here.

If Vova thinks that the signal is not fake, let him keep on thinking it is.

I'll just sit back and wait for the epic flush.

Vladimir Gribachev:

*God, you don't mind if I answer...

- if magic = 0, then it will still be seen that EA has placed the trade

- the deal will be recognized as manual, regardless of the magik

- you can, anything you can put on paper in the form of TK

*If you want to hide EA's work, then click the buttons with winapi

*If you want to hide work with your hands, you'll have to click on buttons in EA or FIX API protocol.

SZS. zMac all the same will have to click no matter how you slice it)

*Are there something to hide?

why don't you post it here and close it all up?)

I don't need it. Maybe, one of the signal providers may need it to attract, for example, subscribers to "manual" trading. Or, vice versa, for 100% EA. I am interested if it is possible or not.

(Thank you for the clarification. )))

Boris Gulikov:

...If Vova thinks the signal is not fake, let him keep counting

* I wonder how she got him so spun *

Eduard_D:

I don't need to. But some signal providers may need it to attract subscribers to "manual" trading, for example. Or, on the contrary, 100% EA. I was wondering whether it is possible or not.

(Thank you for the clarification. )))

possible

either way or the other way.

* i don't think it's important for subscribers to know how the profit comes, by hand or EA - as long as it's there

i can trade by moon phase - but i will make a profit (by the way, i read it - i need to write EA :) )

Vladimir Gribachev:

* i wonder how she got him so turned around *

Who do you mean? The hamsterheads or the signal with the nice stats?

Eduard_D:

Who do you mean? The hamsters or the signal with the nice stats?

I meant the hamsters, but the stats - yes, probably the same as in f...d.

It is not broker who cheats, but Pupkin who works there and wants to make some easy money, and then he spends it in the woods ..... I see.

I had a real case. My maid calls to broker Ince...ks (I worked in SB at that time), and says: "What's my profit on deals" and she traded by the phase of the moon. In short, the devil there takes and closes - 3 and something K minus. And said, "OK, I closed your deals.) She's blue in the face. She says, "Are you crazy?" Give it back. He says, "Fuck, I thought you wanted to close the loss, etc.

So we got all the trades back, the settlement didn't reflect it either - we made our own conclusions.

Vladimir Gribachev:

* I wonder how she got him to spin it that way

This signal and the new signal with statistics - they did not promote anything on purpose. There are always subscribers who monitor the overall situation and look for signals with good profitability or good statistics. And after 20 people subscribe, the rest of the crowd swarms in by itself.

Elena was lucky not to have a margin call in the first months.

Everyone is jumping at the chance to look at beautiful statistics without analyzing the situation. And for the most part they cannot analyse anything. Either let's agree that the provider is a genius.

Eduard_D:

Whether this signal or a new signal with statistics, they have not promoted anything on purpose. There are always subscribers, who monitor the general situation and look for signals with good profitability or good statistics. And after 20 people subscribe, the rest of the crowd swarms in by itself.

Elena was lucky not to have a margin call in the first months.

Everyone is jumping at the chance to look at beautiful statistics without analyzing the situation. And most of them can't analyse anything.

Then just *jackpot, it happens that not you but people are lucky - it really happens!

I just hope a jackknifed lorry rolls over outside your house.

Maybe it's a test. Have you read cornegie?

Reason: