FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 891

azfaraon:
I didn't expect such words from you ... You may as well sell at any time and wait for 1000 pips (4 digits) .
That's right. I've been saying it for a long time. The main thing is to know for sure if it will be there or not.

Lesorub:
are the moonbatchers and chifodouchers here?
I've been a moonbatcher since this morning. Do you think it's time to flip?

azfaraon:

Someone else said EUR/JPY to sell )))Yes and time has shown who is the real idiot here ...

P.S the price at the time of the sale was 134.90... I think further words and lip-smacking are inappropriate...
Although the price was above 1.3300 nobody called anyone here a son or a stepchild ... So please watch what you're saying ... Have respect for people ...

As a result, the market may change plans after the bet, why stick to your word if the market does not keep its word?

Lesorub:
are the moonshiners and chifodunners here?
the canadian is halfway there - the wind at your back )))))

vaz:
I've been moonwalking since this morning. Think it's time to flip?

chiff two buy signals in a row, the harrier has taken all the lower targets, I've marked a TP on it

mon mona!!! and the news helps the sticks (that's how it works on the KU K L pattern)

Ishim:
The canadian's halfway there - wind at your back )))))
are the wheels still on?

Lesorub:
are the wheels still on?
Well, rims, rims)))

new-rena:

You're an idiot so what? Go look at your pictures from yesterday.

I am still selling and the target is the same.

look what the overexposure was on the last disc, 108 pips was. (100 pips 50% need to cover - it's the market baby...)

Lesorub:

chiff two buy signals in a row, the harrier has taken all the lower targets, I've marked a TP on it

monk!!! and the news helps the sticks (that's how it works on the KU K L pattern)

I also took the chiff to buy.

Ishim:

see what the overhang was on the last disc, 108 pips was. (100 pips is 50% to cover - it's the market baby...)

If I've pulled 8700 pips in three weeks, 100 is dust. Let's wait...

The target is there and it will be taken.

If the target is wrong, we will think further.

Reason: