1200 subscribers!!! - page 129

Vladimir Gribachev:

Then just *jackpot*, sometimes it's not your luck but people's - it really is!

you just hope a jackknifed truck rolls over on your doorstep.

Three years in a row? Every month?

I don't believe in luck. It's either cheating or genius.

Eduard_D:

Three years in a row? Every month?

I don't believe in luck. It's either cheating or genius.

You probably don't play poker.)

* but there's a chance and a superuser after all *

Why on a signal with tens of thousands of percent gain, the gain per month is less than 7% ?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why on a signal with tens of thousands of percent gain, the gain per month is less than 7% ?

Magic

Vladimir Gribachev:

i meant the hamsters, but the stats - yes, probably the same as in f...d.

It's not the broker who cheats, but some guy named Papkin who works there and wants to make some easy money, and then he spends it in the woods ..... I see.

I had a real case. My maid calls to broker Ince...ks (I worked in SB at that time), and says: "What's my profit on deals" and she traded by the phase of the moon. In short, the devil there takes and closes - 3 and something K minus. And said, "OK, I closed your deals.) She's blue in the face. She says, "Are you crazy?" Give it back. He says, "Fuck, I thought you wanted to close the loss, etc.

So we got all the trades back, stats didn't reflect it either - we made our own conclusions.

How did the story end? Did she come out of the drawdown or did she lose money? And why the hell did she want to work in insta?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

How did the story end? Did she come out of a slump? And why the hell did she go to insta?

You can do a "system restore" there. ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

How did the story end? Did she come out of a slump? And what the hell's she doing on insta?

She's been getting some followers.

But her followers are gone. Most of them. Although there's still a lot of them.

She's not trading on Insta. Only ICM. Who in his right mind with a night scalper (even though he is a grid-jumper) is trying to get into Insta )))

Ivan Butko:

Magic

Pity about the rodent, looks like that's the end, it was interesting

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why on a signal with tens of thousands of percent increase, the increase per month is less than 7% ?

The answers are on the front page of this thread:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/293041

Сигналы прирост
Сигналы прирост
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте, кто знает подскажите, выдавал сигналы прирост был 900% за 3 недели, с понедельника сделал успешные трейды зашел что бы посмотреть как...

Sergey Golubev:

The answers are on the front page of this thread:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/293041

Less clear, thanks. Are moderators allowed to open signals?
Reason: