1200 subscribers!!! - page 126

Fast528:

I'm probably going to seem low,

Sprut is Vladimir Baskakov's twin,

twin is for bullshit communication and initial mql questions (Sprut), from the second one is adequate)

amazingly split personality

Thank you! Good to know.

Vladimir Baskakov:
In rodent, I must give him credit, was an open TS. Here it is absolutely unclear whether the lot is 0.01 or 0.1.

Even 0.15, with a balance of 500 and a drawdown of less than 5% in 3 years))) A genius))) trades with such a balance...

The service does not behave correctly, even if you burst)))

Okhi will not change.)))

Viktor Kashlev:

Even 0.15, with a balance of 500 and a drawdown of less than 5% in 3 years))) A genius))) trades with such a balance...

The service does not behave correctly, even if you burst)))

Ochi will not change))))

People just don't like maths.

You can look at the man from different angles on the internet for his activities before you go after him.

An open-minded, enthusiastic forex man. Doesn't hide his activities.

I do not know him, but I did a search for the sake of interest.

I will not give the link, if you are interested, you may find it. There are a lot of links to him.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can look at the man from different angles on the internet for his activities before you go after him.

I will not give the link, if you are interested, you may find it. There are a lot of links to him.

What is the point of looking at it from different angles if a direct look at his signal for 30 seconds and one second on his account reveals the following obvious facts:

Let me point them out to you if for some reason you don't see them.

1. The signal is published to replace the one he leaked, but under a different account. Then he was a woman, now he is a man.

2. The account is opened at ***, which is known for all sorts of scams.

3. Even if we assume for a minute that the statistics is real and that it was really traded for 3 years, the drawdown statistics is taken only from the moment the signal is published here.

The trader knows that the drawdown in his account was 30 and 50 and maybe even 90%, but he does not advertise it.

4. There is no real photo in his profile.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You'd better read what subscribers themselves think of him.

Boris Gulikov:

What is the point of looking from some different angles if a direct look at his signal for 30 seconds and one second on his account reveals the following obvious facts:

1. The signal is published to replace the one he leaked, but under a different account. Then he was a woman, now he is a man.

3. Even if we assume for a minute that the stats are real and that 3 years of hand trades have really taken place, the drawdown stats are only taken from the time the signal was posted here.

The trader knows that the drawdown was 30 and 50 and maybe even 90% in his account, but he does not advertise it.

4. There is no real photo in the profile.

multiplicator:
you'd better read what subscribers themselves think of him

Maybe this is a fake one?

Do you have any confirmed facts? And not just a fact.

There are people who are enviable and start talking nonsense about the successful ones.

Looked it up on youtube, really from '14. It's similar.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Could it be a "fake" one?

Are there any facts to back it up? And not just a barefaced one.

There are people who are envious and start talking gibberish at the successful ones.

Looked it up on youtube, really from '14. It's similar.

First and most obvious:

Subscribers have a minus, he has a plus in his story. How so?

Asked a broker?

Try asking any broker to give you your money back, results and all that. Together then see the result))

And if there's a vendor failure there, then all clients must have that problem. Right?

If so, and the broker returns everything, he should be broke by now))

Viktor Kashlev:

The first and most obvious:

The subscribers have a minus, he has a plus in his story. How so?

Asked a broker?

Try asking any broker to give you your money back, results and all that. Together then see the result))

And if there's a vendor failure there, then all clients must have that problem. Right?

If so, and the broker returns everything, he must go bankrupt)))

So, for the sake of curiosity I looked at the trades. I had a drawdown on funds, but the balance was not so big.

Somebody might have got into such a period and swore. That's why subscribers might have been in the red. They could have subscribed to the signal at the most inopportune moment.

What about outages? There are all kinds of glitches. They can also be intentional, someone who doesn't care about their reputation.

Boris Gulikov:

What is the point of looking from some different angles if a direct look at his signal for 30 seconds and one second on his account reveals the following obvious facts:

3. Even if we assume for a minute that the stats are real and that 3 years of hand trades have really taken place, the drawdown stats are only taken from the time the signal was posted here.

The trader knows that the drawdown of the account was 30 and 50 or maybe even 90%, but he does not show it.

4. There is no real photo in his profile.

3. Perhaps, I will pose a naive question: if magic=0 is selected for an EA, how would the signal be detected by the service: as AA or as hands?

And vice versa, if I trade by hand, but using any primitive trading panel and magic is not zero, then how would such a signal be detected?

If you wish, you can view the trader's trades for the entire account history on the chart and visually estimate the drawdown (e.g. June 8,9, 2017)

Reason: