1200 subscribers!!! - page 130

Vladimir Baskakov:
Less understandable, thank you. Are moderators allowed to open signals?

Do you mean forum moderators?
Forum moderators do not moderate signals (signals are moderated by a robot in automatic mode).
Forum moderators can open signals, participate in Market and Freelance (because forum moderators do not moderate these services).

Sergey Golubev:

Do you mean forum moderators?
Forum moderators do not moderate signals (signals are moderated by a robot in automatic mode).
Forum moderators can open signals and participate in Market and Freelance (because forum moderators do not moderate these services).

Won't there be a conflict of interest? Someone will write a bad review and he will get a ban. Is it possible?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Too bad about the rodent, I think it's over, it was interesting.

Well that was to be expected. The backtests showed it.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Won't there be a conflict of interest? Someone will write a bad review and get banned. Is this possible?

I'm not a signaller and I don't participate in the Market (and in Freelance - only a customer), but I, for example, have been banned for a week.
And there is nothing wrong with being banned.

And forum moderators, by the way - public (free): that is - they are not part of Metakvotes and have no relationship to the administration or moderation services. And there are several moderators in the Russian part of the forum and several in the English part of the forum.
So - if you gave a moderator a bad review for example for a signal or freelance (and it's not spam), then it's ok.
And if it is spam, you will be banned, but probably already another moderator or administrator.

Sergey Golubev:

I'm not a signaller and I don't participate in the Market (and in Freelance I'm only a customer), but I, for example, have been banned for a week.
And there's nothing wrong with being banned.

And forum moderators, by the way - public (free): that is - they are not part of Metakvotes and have no relationship to the administration or moderation services. And there are several moderators in the Russian part of the forum and several in the English part of the forum.
So - if you gave a moderator a bad review for example for a signal or freelance (and it's not spam), then it's ok.
And if it is spam, you will be banned, but probably already another moderator or administrator.

It's all clear

Vladimir Baskakov:
Won't there be a conflict of interest? Someone will write a bad review, and he will get a ban. Is that possible?
Of course it would. All the prerequisites are there. But you need grounds for a ban, so all the moderator can do is to remember this character and still punish him if he commits a forgivable offence.

I've had this happen to me more than once, the "for polite advice" banner comment on the top menu delivered while I was steaming for a month. (I then politely asked a moderator to be more respectful of members and not to insert sarcastic comments in my posts).

So if you're not an active member of the forum, there's hardly anything to be afraid of.

Ivan Butko:

I've had this happen to me more than once, the "for polite advice" banner comment on the top menu delivered while I was steaming for a month. (I politely asked a moderator at the time to be respectful to the participants and not insert sarcastic comments in my posts).

That was my ban - there's no other way to stop advisers sometimes. No time to play nice

Rashid Umarov:
That was my ban.
Good memory

Rashid Umarov:
That was my ban - there's no other way to stop councillors sometimes. No time to play nice

Hello, please respond to request#2328247

And to the situation arising from 2019.04.17 01:40

Thanks

Ivan Butko:
Good memory

How do you make240.47% a month? And if it was just EURUSD how much income would you max out?

Reason: