1200 subscribers!!! - page 132

multiplicator:
the standard scheme for the Signals service

You should open 100 accounts and increase your deposit by 100 times on one of them in a few months and then add them to the Signals service.

You may start with an initial deposit of $10 and the account is likely to be cents. i.e. 10 cents.

For example, you may add 100 accounts with 10 cents each = $10.

If you get 100 subscribers, 100*30 = you can make $3,000.

Couple months of patience, and .... profit! )

MQL5 - dreams come true

Sergey Sokov:

How do you make240.47% a month? And if it was just EURUSD, how much profit would you max out?

My broker started to correct my profit, I had to put down my enthusiasm. Now I switched to a decent broker, I'll try to do it again soon... I will try to repeat the success on the Jew.

Paid cent accounts are not allowed in signals

Alexander Bereznyak:
Paid cent accounts are not allowed in the signals
There are servers that you can't tell they are cent accounts

multiplicator:
The standard scheme for the Signals service

Open 100 accounts, increase the deposit by 100 times on one of them in a few months and then add the signals service.

The first one went.

It's just not clear why the service won't do monitoring from the moment it's connected. That would eliminate such "obscure" signals. Now there will be no such profits.

Von and Mashkovtsev, in three years of trading not a single month less than 10%. And from the moment of monitoring 4-7% a month with a drawdown under 20%.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

The first one went.

It's just not clear why the service won't do monitoring from the moment it's connected. That would eliminate such "obscure" signals. Now there won't be anywhere near that kind of profit.

Vaughn and Mashkovtsev, in three years of trading not a single month less than 10%. And from the moment of monitoring 4-7% a month with a drawdown under 20%.

If his signal is not drawn from start to finish, it is possible that before he published it he was trading two or three times with higher risks (no time to look at history) - because drawdown is shown by monitoring only from the moment of connection. And now he has reduced the risks and will slowly "milk" his subscribers.

He already had a signal here earlier which he lost. It was opened on a relative. The risks were probably higher there. The signal was lost several months after it had been published. How much money did his signers leak? No one remembers?

Great idea about monitoring from the time of connection! Dishonest people wouldn't leak subscribers en masse.

I suggest that the service should not import the previous trading history. It should not import the previous trading history until the account is connected to the copying service!

I hope the site administration will think about it.

What is the maximum number of subscribers any signal has ever had on a service?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Von, and Mashkovtsev, in three years of trading not a single month less than 10%. And since monitoring 4-7% per month with a drawdown under 20%.

the balance curve has changed. before it was 45 degrees.

Now the angle is smaller and the curve starts to resemble a straight line.

I've got a regular martin turned on.

On average, a martin is drained when it reaches a profit of 100%.

If he's at 7% a month, he could last 14 months.

Aleksandr Volotko:
What is the maximum number of subscribers any signal has ever had on the service?
2k+ subscribers on hamster was $40 a month - that's about $64k a month net for a subscription, and the amount of deposits of subscribers exceeded 3 million

multiplicator:
The balance curve has changed. Before it was 45 degrees.

Now the angle is smaller and the curve starts to look like a straight line.

I'm on a normal martin.

A martin average is lost when it reaches 100% of its profits.

If he's at 7% a month, he could live for 14 months.
It's not Martin, but rather averaging: 0.01 - past, another one - past, and then 0.1. Tactic:)
Reason: