1200 subscribers!!! - page 133

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's not Martin, but rather averaging: 0.01 - past, another one - past, and then 0.1. Tactic:)
For me, averaging and martin are the same thing.

But if the account is from scratch and has a permissible drawdown, how many of you have connected to a normal signal? Because it seems that you really do not like to let the green one go. Those 2,000 subscribers are purely due to her advertising skills. I don't think many of us here will subscribe to a normal signal. It's like in the movies, we watch the moment of the plum and rejoice. (But at heart, we are jealous of how much she was able to scrape into her pocket).

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
But if the account is from scratch and has a permissible drawdown, how many of you have connected to a normal signal? Because it seems that you really do not like to let the green one go. Those 2,000 subscribers are purely due to her advertising skills. I don't think many of us here will subscribe to a normal signal. It's like in the movies, we watch the moment of the plum and rejoice. (But at heart, still envious of how much money they were able to scrape into their pockets).
With a group of associates, you can spin any signal.

Indeed. Everyone is used to dreaming about super profits, but no one wants to subscribe to a stable signal that is monitored immediately after opening and with a min profitability of up to 20% per month.

Even if it's $10,000 start-up capital or $100, if it's less than 50% a month, no one wants to sign up.

Vladimir Baskakov:
With a group of associates, any signal can be promoted
This is understandable, but here's a really worthwhile signal, how many of those present will sign up (signed)? It's a bit of a "I want to do it too" kind of thing.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Indeed. Everyone is used to dreaming about super profits, but nobody wants to subscribe to a stable signal that is monitored immediately after its opening and with a minimum yield of 20% per month.

Even if it's $10,000 start-up capital or $100, if it's less than 50% a month, no one wants to sign up.
That's what I mean.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
That's understandable, but here's a really worthwhile signal, how many of those present will sign up? It's a bit of a "I want to do it too" kind of thing.
If I understand the basic principle, I can. So far, these principles are below average.

Vladimir Baskakov:
If I understand the basic principle, I can. So far these principles are below average
To understand the basic principle you can in two ways, 1, when you have a history (sufficient) to analyze and calculate the strategy, but then you can trade by yourself. 2, when the author himself describes the essence of his strategy, and in this case, you can trade by yourself. There is also an option when the essence of the system is not understood, but the author sticks to the declared figures and follows all clearly that he talks about. But it needs time to have something to rely on.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
To understand the basic principle you can in two ways, 1, when you have history (sufficient) to analyze and calculate the strategy, but then you can trade by yourself. 2. when the author himself describes the essence of his strategy, and in this case, you can trade by yourself. There is also an option when the essence of the system is not understood, but the author adheres to the declared figures and follows all clearly what he talks about. But this requires time to have something to rely on.
Come on, the principle, at least MM;) Otherwise, divide the depot into 100 parts and go to battle;)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Come on, the principle, at least the MM;) Otherwise, divide the deposit into 100 parts and go to battle;)
Suppose the MM: loading no more than 10%, max 10% SL, TP = SL*3, and trawl for profit at the distance of SL. With all this MM is planned 50/50 guessing entries. It is worth to add, all closed trawl moves are considered as a guessing error.
Reason: