1200 subscribers!!! - page 125

Boris Gulikov:

It's the same person. I've already written.

He's Mashkovtsev, she's Mashkovtseva.

If I were the moderators, I'd put him on a permanent ban.

There's a new account on flypaper as well.

Both accounts are open with left-wing brokers.

The story is drawn beyond doubt.

look at that signal.

already rated 2.5.

there was some kind of "glitch". subscribers lost money. and the provider has the same beautiful picture as it was)))

he *explains* that there was a failure at the broker and he asked the broker to "reclose" his trades at normal prices.

that is, the broker draws a normal picture for the provider, but a completely different one for his subscribers.

But 700 subscribers in a month.

multiplicator:
Look at that signal.

already rated 2.5.

there was a "glitch" there. subscribers lost money. and the provider has the same beautiful picture as it was)))

he *explains* that there was a glitch at the broker and he asked the broker to "reclose" his trades at normal prices.

that is, the broker draws a normal picture for the provider, but a completely different one for his subscribers.

But 700 subscribers in a month.

It is kind of clear that it is unlikely to draw three years' worth of statistics without the broker's involvement.

So he will be tweaked on the curve as soon as there are "glitches". And for as long as "hamsters" are being led.

And then, when the mass bounces start, the signal will drain itself.

But both the ISP and the broker will have sucked up the naive subscribers by that time.

You can only say thank you to such signals)

I wouldn't entrust any money to this brokerage

ilvic:

Try staying on the screen for 3 years, trading in manual mode, there will be more failures than that

Vladimir Baskakov:
Try staying with the screen for 3 years trading in manual mode, there will be more failures than that.

Vladimir Baskakov, let's discuss your signals and products)

this is just a scam

multiple violations of the rules in the descriptions, guarantees the best and profits

it's not just me who knew about the twinks in which he has written solutions here

ilvic:

How can you say thank you to a scammer?!

I urge him not to help, he is a scammer, he used a twink looking for help and put up a finished product

if he'd just put it here properly to help, he'd be hoping for the chinese.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Try staying on the screen for 3 years, trading in manual mode, there will be more failures than that.

I don't know if this is a joke or serious))) The signal is clearly a fake. Only a completely green newbie can't understand that.

The service, in fact, has nothing to show for it. There is sort of an official story, there is sort of a broker...

I'm sure if one could prove wrongdoing, they would have been sent to eternal ban a long time ago.

Boris Gulikov:

I don't know if this is a joke or serious))) The signal is clearly a fake. Only a completely green newbie can't understand that.

The service, in fact, has nothing to show for it. There's sort of an official story, there's sort of a broker...

I am sure that if one could prove wrongdoing, they would have been permanently banned long ago.

The rodent, to give him credit, had an open TS. Here it is absolutely unclear, the lot is 0.01, then 0.1

I'm probably going to seem low,

Sprut is Vladimir Baskakov's twin,

the tween is for the bullshit chat and initial mql questions (Sprut), from the second one is adequate)

amazingly split personality

Reason: