EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 76

Noterday:

Now is a good time to start the decline on the eu. As suggested by one of the options(https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/03/57.jpg)

The need now is not to update High.

So? Shall we move down?)

margaret:
That's why they shut their mouths about Libya...
I recently came across a video of "bloody" fighting in Libya, where some Libyans were shouting in their language, shaking their guns, then shooting somewhere and people running around with cameras. in general, it looks more like a typical custom-made showcase.... here is a story to think about.

Temnyj:
The events in Libya have also benefited someone. i recently came across a video of "bloody" fighting in Libya, where several Libyans were shouting in their language, shaking their guns, then shooting somewhere and then people running around with cameras. in general, it looks more like a common custom-made showcase.... here is a story to think about.

That's what I was saying, the script was ordered a long time ago, and we are only eating it up...:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132122/page73

Temnyj:
The events in Libya have also benefited someone. i recently came across a video of "bloody" fighting in Libya, where some Libyans were shouting in their language, shaking their guns, then shooting somewhere and then people running around with cameras. in general, it looks more like a typical custom-made showcase.... here is a story to think about.

It's not just Libya, it looks like a chain reaction.

That's it, ish bin in the selves))

strangerr:

It's not just Libya, it looks like a chain reaction.
A redistribution of spheres of influence, or rather culling the derelict ones left behind by the USSR...

Temnyj:
The events in Libya have also benefited someone. i recently came across a video of "bloody" fighting in Libya, where several Libyans were shouting in their language, shaking their guns, then shooting somewhere and then people running around with cameras. in general, it looks more like a common custom-made showcase.... Here's a story to think about.

What is there to think about - Trishka opened a good purchase order, and before that he also ordered the story.

FxRoller:

What's there to ponder - the trischka opened a good buy order, and before that he also ordered a plot.

Trishka is too small to order such plots)))

Alex_K:
Well? Shall we move down?)
Well the americans have started selling, but the volumes are not great. Either a correction or a pullback to move up. We'll see.

How do you think it turned out?
Reason: