Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1707

Mihail Marchukajtes:

The point here is kind of the following:

AI tell us which chemical compound we need.

Guys, try this one, it's more likely.

Then there's practical testing. So the AI helps reduce the search time. This is called modeling, when they first build a model of the ship and test it in a bath, and then build it in real size after knowing its behavior parameters. As an example...

Okay. But the timing seems questionable. The AI found everything too quickly and accurately. At this rate, they would have found a cure for Covid19 by now.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

ad hominem is used when there is nothing substantive to contradict)

I point to the internal contradiction of your arguments, like "do not be like someone who draws conclusions in a field in which he has superficial knowledge" and give the example of Hegel, about the dialectical concept of which, you speak without its deep understanding. That is, you do what you say you should not do.

Reg Konow:
Many German and Soviet ideologists and philosophers (including Marx, Engels and Lenin) referred in their works to Hegel and his dialectical concept. A constellation of scientists of the Soviet Academy of Sciences published a book of commentaries on Hegel's "Science of Logic," and Nikolaev simply stated that it was all crap. And he will consider not to be like those who declare something without sufficient education in the field.) Although, in this, I agree.

If some academics do helminthology, then by your logic you should be enthusiastic about bovine tethers and ascarids)

Tag Konow:
Okay. But the timing seems questionable. The AI found everything too quickly and accurately. At this rate, they would have found a cure for Covid19 by now.

Well, maybe it was just a quick calculation, but the data preparation, development of the search algorithm, etc. could take months or more

And, Covid19 I believe that it is a bio-weapon, and the vaccine for it was created the same day as it was created, when it is necessary the vaccine will be found at the snap of a finger, or Covid19 itself will disappear as suddenly as it appeared, when it is necessary.

Retag Konow:
Many German and Soviet ideologists and philosophers (including Marx, Engels and Lenin) referred in their works to Hegel and his dialectical concept. A constellation of scientists of the Soviet Academy of Sciences published a book of commentaries on Hegel's "Science of Logic," and Nikolaev simply stated that it was all crap. And he will consider not to be like those who declare something without sufficient education in the field.) Although, in this, I agree.

Probably not so after all. And Hegel was sometimes wrong. And he was too sure of his erroneous assertions. It must have been an erroneous certainty.

Newton's "famous decomposition of forces" testifies to Hegel's "complete lack of a sense of nature".

Also, Hegel wasn't wrong about many things))))

Nowadays only a lazy man does not make money on a virus, and since times are hard, this is a moral justification for such making money)

When a great trio comes together, it's a matter of standing still :D

Reg Konow:
I point to the internal contradiction of your arguments, like "don't be like someone who draws conclusions in a field in which he has superficial knowledge" and cite Hegel, about whose dialectical concept, you speak without a deep understanding of it. That is, you do what you say you should not do.

Why do you have to understand the philosopher's teachings to find his astronomical conclusions wrong?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
When the great trio gathers, it's a matter of if you stand or fall :D

What do you think of Hegel's Absolute Idea?)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Why is it necessary to understand a philosopher's teachings in order to recognize his astronomical conclusions as incorrect?

The astronomical conclusions are wrong. But, to "juggle" the authority and importance of his personality in general, using such a primitive reason can only a person with great conceit. In short, a foolish person.

mytarmailS:

Well, maybe it was just a quick calculation, but the data preparation, development of the search algorithm, etc. could take months or more

Ah, Covid19 I believe that it is a bio-weapon, and the vaccine for it was created the same day as they created it, when it will be necessary the vaccine will be found at the snap of a finger, or Covid19 itself will disappear as suddenly as it appeared when it will be necessary.

There's a possibility. Although, I'm inclined to think that it's nature's way... But I don't rule out the second possibility either.
Reason: