Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 28

In the USA here, Paypal is the only thing which works for me.  But I'm being patient and still have my Metatester going. Thanks for the good work guys.

Sabil Yudifera:

hello using WebMoney is very easy compared to PayPal I was tried yesterday.

Did you manage to get it from webmoney to yourself?

Sabil Yudifera:

hello using WebMoney is very easy compared to PayPal I was tried yesterday.

For webmoney, my 1st and 2nd deposit didn't have any issues.

But the 3rd time I made a deposit from 5 September 2019 until now. There is still no balance added to mql5.

I do not know what happened. But I have already reported to mql5. Now I wait with hope.

Thai Signal:

For webmoney, my 1st and 2nd deposit didn't have any issues.

But the 3rd time I made a deposit from 5 September 2019 until now. There is still no balance added to mql5.

I do not know what happened. But I have already reported to mql5. Now I wait with hope.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What about the conclusion to WebMoney?

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.31 22:37

Unfortunately, in September we will have to refuse to accept and withdraw to WebMoney.

But in return, we will offer direct withdraw to cards.

Marta Gonzalez:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What about the conclusion to WebMoney?

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.31 22:37

Unfortunately, in September we will have to refuse to accept and withdraw to WebMoney.

But in return, we will offer direct withdraw to cards.

WebMoney responded that it was successfully transferred to mql5.

Now I have sent proof of transfer to mql5 for review.

Thai Signal:

WebMoney responded that it was successfully transferred to mql5.

Now I have sent proof of transfer to mql5 for review.

WebMoney not working sri lanka friends,,,dont's know what;s do now  We can't deal mq5 Very unfortunate..........

I suggest a bank withdrawal option with a minimum withdrawal of 1k-2k to make it simpler for the management team.

Arturo Lopez Perez:
I suggest a bank withdrawal option with a minimum withdrawal of 1k-2k to make it simpler for the management team.

There used to be a wire transfer option tucked away somewhere in 2014 if you recall :)

Arturo Lopez Perez:

Agreed ... Definitely needed.

Jessica:
In the USA here, Paypal is the only thing which works for me.  But I'm being patient and still have my Metatester going. Thanks for the good work guys.

Lets hope it comes back then.

Reason: