Experts: Milestone - page 49

yacenty:
patmontes:
Default only. Changed only milestone growth and relative stop.

how it should look? relative stop?
it depends on your testing. I personally set mine at 0.15

Hi everyone,

First of all thank you for sharing a great robot.

I decided to try this ea on 1 min time frame. I did demo testing last week with IBFX au and it was quite well. This week I decided to try small real account(nano lots) and see how it goes.

The problem is it doesnt open trades on real account, on demo it already started to trade.

Could someone please advise what could be the problem?

poliihor:

Can be the limit of ATR (Average true range), I guess, in minute charts, the candles are too small.

Change to 5 minute chart. The results are awesome. My real account is running with 14 pairs, 3 trades/pair and made a result of 1490 pips last week.

In my demo account, I use 16 pairs with a max trades of 5 (default setting is 30) and it made 2890 pips last week.

Regards

nurmalso:
poliihor:

Can be the limit of ATR (Average true range), I guess, in minute charts, the candles are too small.

Change to 5 minute chart. The results are awesome. My real account is running with 14 pairs, 3 trades/pair and made a result of 1490 pips last week.

In my demo account, I use 16 pairs with a max trades of 5 (default setting is 30) and it made 2890 pips last week.

Regards

Thanks for reply,

Congrats with nice results results!!!

The thing is has exatly the same settings as demo account (both on IBFX MT4). I already changed magic number, because I have few trades running with other manual strategy.

Demo already trades, live is still on hold(really strange). So ATR should not be the problem.

I decided to try demo with 1 min because it showed higher results in backtesting. Performed quite well 2624 pips tuesday-friday last week with default settings, but as I can see you 5m results are better with 16 pairs.

Could you share pairs you don't trade and margin settings. Also what is your floating drawdown on demo?

Regards

Hello everyone !

I've got a some kind of problem...

In the demo, when i set Test of the strategy and put my account deposit about 500.000 $ everything is allright, EA working, but when i but 10.000$ anything doesn't work... I tried to change some paramets in the code, but still anything...

I read almost all pages on this topic to find the problem, but or i'm blind, or any one doesn't had the same problem..

nurmalso:
poliihor:

Regards

Amen!!! :) This guy has given me good advice also and I have a small real account running with Milestone and I concur results have been great last week!

patmontes:
nurmalso:
poliihor:

Regards

Amen!!! :) This guy has given me good advice also and I have a small real account running with Milestone and I concur results have been great last week!

Wow... this is amazing guys. Which 16 pairs did you use?

shawnnny:

Wow... this is amazing guys. Which 16 pairs did you use?

eur/usd, gbp/usd, gbp/nzd, usd/jpy, aud/usd, aud/jpy, cad/jpy, eur/aud, eur/gbp, nzd/usd, usd/cad, eur/cad, gbp/jpy, eur/jpy, nzd/jpy, eur/nzd

Take care of correlation, if you use them. There is a lot..

Hi guys, I am using 22.5 on a real account (3 pairs for now). 13/13 winning trades up till now (2.5 days)

I have a question: why does it stop trading when the Milestonegrowth is reached for Refreshhours (24h)? The trades are almost always profitable. Would it make sense to increase the Milestonegrowth to such a high level (say 10%) that it would continue to place trades during the whole day? I keep the profits at 0.2% of account per trade.

thx for your thoughts.

nurmalso:
poliihor:

Regards

I found what the problem was, it was the trades I had open before started Milestone. I closed them and it started to trade.

Now I have the other one, it doesn't close trades, what could be the problem IBFX live 50 usd account( 1k demo is running OK). May be I should change milestone growth to lower, I have default now 0.2 % ?

Regards

Reason: