VPS not working - page 17

Mine is not working still  . I  am on NY 11

winston99:
Mine is not working still  . I  am on NY 11

They told me that all NY11 users were moved to the other servers.
So, there is no one on NY11 now.

adrian1220:

Thank you for updating.

I find my former NY11 has been transferred to NY12 which is not working either at the moment.

Still failing to connect to NY10.

yes, I reported.

adrian1220:

Thank you for updating.

I find my former NY11 has been transferred to NY12 which is not working either at the moment.

Still failing to connect to NY10.

The service desk replied (read below) - 

-------------

NY10 and NY12 are working fine with no problem at all.

Seems, you are using proxy ...
So, you need to switch your proxy off, or use the other proxy (NY10 and NY12 are not working for you because of the proxy you are using now).

Sergey Golubev:

They told me that all NY11 users were moved to the other servers.
So, there is no one on NY11 now.

yes i noticed now they have moved me and its working fine now

thanks

winston99:

yes i noticed now they have moved me and its working fine now

thanks

They told me that they are planning to create some feature for VPS subscribers:
the VS subscribers will be able to move their VPS server to the other VPS server by themselves without asking anyone.

Means (for example): if you subscribed to NY10 for example and you do not like it so you can move your subscription to NY12 or to any other server by yourself (without asking moderators and admins).

This feature will be ready in the beginning of 2019 (they told).

Sergey Golubev:

The service desk replied (read below) - 

-------------

NY10 and NY12 are working fine with no problem at all.

Seems, you are using proxy ...
So, you need to switch your proxy off, or use the other proxy (NY10 and NY12 are not working for you because of the proxy you are using now).

Finally, everything is OK again.

Thank you so much.

Good evening to the team, I rent a mql5 server since December 8 but as the server does not work anymore, I can not log in if it would be possible to solve the problem? Thank you very much (sorry I use Google translation)
Files:
3.png  16 kb
12.png  33 kb
20.png  13 kb

MikaFx2710:
Good evening to the team, I rent a mql5 server since December 8 but as the server does not work anymore, I can not log in if it would be possible to solve the problem? Thank you very much (sorry I use Google translation)

Did you fill Community tab in Metatrader by your forum login/password?
What are VPS logs (VPS journal) are saying?

MikaFx2710:

Are you sure your account is connected to the server? Check the logs.

You have wrong broker server name displayed in your terminal. You hosting is for Pepperstone-01, not Pepperstone-Edge01

Reason: