VPS not working - page 7

for me it is also not working I have 3 Webzila Frankfurt servers in 3 accounts and the 3 have stopped working since the weekend, the EAs when synchronized in VPS stop working I need to solve this, this is reducing the credibility of the mql servers, in that if it happened to stop at the weekend when my EAs were stopped if they stopped mid-week with many open positions who would compensate for the losses?

Hi,

For me MQL5 London 7 is not working.

EA initializes but then not work.

In MQL5 London 9, the same EA is working fine.

Please fix the problem or migrate the account to another server.

Thank you!

Hello. 

My VPS MQL5 NEW YORK 2 have problems also. 

When I upgrade migration is blocked and the ea do not work correctly.

It's possible change VPS?

Thanks.

Hello,

VPS Webzilla Amsterdam 2 is not working as of Monday and the the issue still persists. The logs Display no Detail that would say that it is an issue.
My EA ran successfully for the last 3 weeks on the VPS but as previously stated this was an issue since Monday. Another simple Test for me to do is manually open

a position where my EA would automatically set my TP and SL however this test was also unsuccessful.

Please advise?

DD

I also confirm problems with Webzilla Franfurt server. Stopped sending orders yesterday. I managed to switch to MQL5 Frankfurt server - this one works, at least for now.

Just want to remind once again - 

----------------

If something wrong so you can see it on 2 (TWO) VPS log files (Virtual Platform Logs).
Not terminal logs; I am talking about two VPS log files from VPS journal - look at this page to understand more: Virtual Platform Logs
Because everything should be written on those two files (what works, why does not work, about EA - works or not, and why, and more).

There is the general principle:
If everything is fine in those two VPS logs so it means that VPS is working fine for you, and if EA is not traded as expected in this case so it is something related to the EA itself, broker, slippage, or more.

----------------

Anyway, I hope that admins will check everything.

Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...

Hi, how do i confirm that my vps is working?

Mon Tee:
Hi, how do i confirm that my vps is working?

Check VPS journal for two log files - it should be written everything there.

It is not true, unfortunatelly, that in log files is everything. I did simple test. I created the EA which include only one commend Print("OK");. No broker conection needed, no trade. And in EA log no results from this command, any string. On local terminal, but also on the other your VPS this EA generate seconds by second string "OK" in EA log journey. But on Webzilla Frankfurt VPS this string does not appear. Additionaly the log files from terminal look ok, chart is loaded, ping is ok, EA is loaded etc. And in log file from EA is only EA is initialized. And nothing then. Please send this information to your technical support. 

Thanks

MarekOli:

It is not true, unfortunatelly, that in log files is everything. I did simple test. I created the EA which include only one commend Print("OK");. No broker conection needed, no trade. And in EA log no results from this command, any string. On local terminal, but also on the other your VPS this EA generate seconds by second string "OK" in EA log journey. But on Webzilla Frankfurt VPS this string does not appear. Additionaly the log files from terminal look ok, chart is loaded, ping is ok, EA is loaded etc. And in log file from EA is only EA is initialized. And nothing then. Please send this information to your technical support. 

Thanks

Yes, I reported about it (as every post here as well).

Reason: