MQL5 VPS New York Servers not working? - page 3

Guilherme Mendonca:

Thank you!
The new release (2572) is already available to download? 

Mine changed automatically and I got a notification on the app. I may be wrong but I think they changed the build of the VPS so it should change automatically without you needing to do anything. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, they've updated MT5 MQL5 VP servers to version 2752, so it must have been resolved.

No - it seems not to be solved. I have still the same issues on VPS Servers in Frankfurt and Asterdam... so none of the EA on one of my 4 VPS accounts is working properly....

ALESSANDRO DI MAURO :

No, it seems to be unsolved. I still have the same problems on the VPS servers in Frankfurt and Asterdam ... so none of the EAs on any of my 4 VPS accounts are not working properly ...

I confirm. My EAs don't work on MQL5 virtual hosting yet.

Mine work fine on MT5 MQL5 VPS servers.

Those who still have a problem, maybe they need to go through their EA's code and check for any errors or incompatibilities with MT5 build 2572.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Mine work fine on MT5 MQL5 VPS servers.

Those who still have a problem, maybe they need to go through their EA's code and check for any errors or incompatibilities with MT5 build 2572.

True. A code I compiled on build 2571 works fine on the build, but causes an access violation error in build 2561. Maybe they should try recompiling their codes with the corresponding build?

Hi,

Since market opening it seems my algo trading does not seem to be working through the New York VPS - is anyone else having this problem too? It’s not a problem with the algo itself as when I manually switch algo trading on it kicks in correctly.

Many thanks,

meccagroup #:

Hi,

Since market opening it seems my algo trading does not seem to be working through the New York VPS - is anyone else having this problem too? It’s not a problem with the algo itself as when I manually switch algo trading on it kicks in correctly.

Many thanks,

Algo trading in your Metatrader should be switched off in case you are using this VPS (in case you migrated/synchronized your Metatrader's envoronment with this VPS).
Because algo trading is always ON in VPS.
Reason: