My Seller Account Not Approve - page 2

You dont want do post these online. Remove them for you own good.

Submit them to the service desk.

Rakesh Sharma:
Please find attached imeges

Not here, reply to the message they've sent you rejecting your application (Service Desk).

Eleni Anna Branou:

Not here, reply to the message they've sent you rejecting your application (Service Desk).

Where can I find a service desk

Rakesh Sharma:
Where can I find a service desk

Where did you apply for your seller application?

Go there and on the last answer they've sent you, rejecting your application, click reply and send your documents.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Where did you apply for your seller application?

Go there and on the last answer they've sent you, rejecting your application, click reply and send your documents.

I go there and upload my documents to comment box but do not get any reply

Plese help

I feel helpless and I have been 4 months my account has not yet been approved

Rakesh Sharma:
I feel helpless and I have been 4 months my account has not yet been approved

If you don't upload the correct form of documents, they will never accept them and your application won't be approved.

Read the documentation I've posted earlier, very carefully and send the right documents.

There is nothing we can do here, don't continue with this post, its totally useless.

Rakesh Sharma:
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still my account is still unapproved, Please Solution
hy Rakesh and me too my account in mql5  has not been opened yet but I'm still trying to open it

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you don't upload the correct form of documents, they will never accept them and your application won't be approved.

Read the documentation I've posted earlier, very carefully and send the right documents.

There is nothing we can do here, don't continue with this post, its totally useless.

I have uploaded all documents according to your say and have tried all the efforts

Tell me where the deficit is coming. I will try to overcome all the shortcomings and try my best to get my account approved.
Reason: