My Seller Account Not Approve - page 5

Lachlan Meakin:

I have had ridiculous problems opening seller account as well.. Extremely long delays then rejecting my ID even though it is a perfect close up shot of my drivers licence that follows all of their rules.

This is the same ID I have opened CFD accounts with with no problem.

Now they want a selfie with the QR code.

All messages I send are not replied to.

Very amateurish, very unprofessional.

Makes me worry about sending them my ID wondering if will end up on the Darknet for sale.

If that is the case then you are free to go elsewhere.

Marco vd Heijden:
If that is the case then you are free to go elsewhere.

Great.. Thanks for the mature and professional response.

Lachlan Meakin:

Great.. Thanks for the mature and professional response.

6 months have passed and my account has been approved till date
Neither moderator gives any answers

after submitted the photo with QR-code, it automatically reject again. I have asked what's the problem but no any response....... 

Lai Yin Wong:
after submitted the photo with QR-code, it automatically reject again. I have asked what's the problem but no any response....... 

Me too , After I uploaded the photo with QR-code, it reject again automatically, I ask the reasons but no any response......

I have opened my account couple of weeks back. I was asked to upload the documents. can you please check it

Thank you

Hello. 14 days passed and still no verified also no answer from moderators. Is this normal or they forgot about me? :')

It's normal.

Marco vd Heijden:
It's normal.

OK. On website should update the period it takes so we are not asking always the same thing.

Melina Mirafiori:
Hello. 14 days passed and still no verified also no answer from moderators. Is this normal or they forgot about me? :')
My account still "Waiting for approval" after 30 days after 2 rejects. What are MQL5.com doing?
Reason: