How change my language for freelance ads

Dear friends,

I have a question, I placed an ad in the freelance section to create a robot, I wrote the ad in English, but it appears as if written in Portuguese and I would like it to be presented along with the ads in English. how can i solve this?

thanks!

Alanxyz: Dear friends, I have a question, I placed an ad in the freelance section to create a robot, I wrote the ad in English, but it appears as if written in Portuguese and I would like it to be presented along with the ads in English. how can i solve this? thanks!

I will answer you in the same way as the other users answered you on your Portuguese thread.

They answered you by saying that before posting in the freelance section you would first need to select the English section, just as you have done now to post this topic here in the English forum section.

So, you will have to back to the Portuguese section and delete the job request you previously created. Then you return to the English section and re-post the job request so that it will appear in the English section.

Como publicar um anuncio de freelancer em ingles?
Como publicar um anuncio de freelancer em ingles?
  • www.mql5.com
nao estou conseguindo publicar um anuncio para criação de EA em ingles, fiz o texto em ingles, mas no sistema ele é publicado como em portugues, al...

Thank you my friend!
Reason: